Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I plan to entertain a few quests this weekend, any suggestions for a nice steak house restaurant? I know there is Gibson's and Magnum's. Any other choices. I'd perfer to stay away from downtown chicago, (I know downtown has the best choices) Let me know, thanks!

DakaDan

·
Registered
722 Posts
I personally love Wildfire! They have locations in Northbrook/Glenview, Scahumburg, Oak Brook, etc.

Harry Caray's is good to....they have a location by O'Hare.

Those in addition to the ones you mentioned are great.

I just went to Wildfire the other day...man i love that place!

Asheesh

·
Registered
296 Posts
Instead of Fago De Chao, you can go to Sal & Carveo near Woodfield. But also, in Palatine, go to Bob Chinn's. Great steak and awesome seafood.

~Asim

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'll vote for Magnum's or Ruth's Chris if you want to stay away from downtown.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,988 Posts
gibsons, ask for gregg for your waiter.

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the recommendation guys! Now I just have to pick one :)

·
2,129 Posts
Bob Chinn's. People think of them only as seafood, but their steaks rock. I went there again on Saturday. http://www.bobchinns.com/

Fogo de Chão isn't so much steak as it is lots of meat types done really well. I love that place.

Wildfire is also great. I need to go there again with Stefania.

Sal & Carvao and Texas de Brasil are the other Brazillian style restaurants. Haven't been to them, but heard good things about Sal.

·
Registered
243 Posts
My vote is for Wildfire in Schaumburg. Steaks are awesome and I have never had a bad experience there.

I have heard good things about Ruth's Chris but haven't tried it yet.

·
ViperKiller187
284 Posts

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the help guys! I ended up going to wildfire. The food and service were outstanding, highly recommend it to anyone :bigthumb:

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Another hidden gem is a place called the Saloon. Its downtown and some amazing steaks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts