Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on this car, it looks similar to one i've seen on the streets in tucson and some people say it's Twin Turboed.

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Twin Turboed, didn't even run a 10 second pass, mostly in the high 11s when I saw it run and it dynos over 1000 hp.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I thought only Supras had that problem. ;) The twin turbo Vettes and Vipers have problems just like us at high power levels. I watched a big HP Viper TT run mid 11s at 140 mph with DRs at one of our local tracks. :eek:

·
4,109 Posts
I watched this car dyno at Texas last year, and it did dyno just over 1000 rwhp, but it never made a clean pass down the track. Didn't dyno this year, but again didn't run well. There weren't any traction issues, it just ran like crap on the track

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
talltrini10 said:
I watched this car dyno at Texas last year, and it did dyno just over 1000 rwhp, but it never made a clean pass down the track. Didn't dyno this year, but again didn't run well. There weren't any traction issues, it just ran like crap on the track
If it's the same car that I see in tucson, it sounds crazy as fuck on the street.

·
4,109 Posts
It is from AZ...Dark Dragon Motorsports

·
Armed to the Teeth
243 Posts
This car would greatly benefit from a wing because it obviously needs the downforce.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts