Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1st "posted" kill.

Well at a lol after 3am on the 8th, Im cruising south on Ocean Pkwy in Bk, NY. Me and this regular old car are just messing around. We pull up to the light and I see these HIDs comin up from behind in the distance dippin arond a couple other cars. These lights are unusually far apart. It pulls into the left turning lane and I see its a cherry red lambo. Im thinkin to myself... I wanna race that thing... but oh well hes turning. The light turns green and I hear tires screeching. Its the Lambo pullin ahead to get back into the reg lanes. I see this and happily pursue.

At the next light, I see its a Murcielago. I pull up next to him like, "I didnt know u were goin". Now this is where it gets interesting. He has his chick in the car and she says "U wanna race?" with a slight attitude. As to imply that my shit aint fast. :nuts: B#%th please. So obviosly, this guy takes her along when he busts ppls ass. I reply "Y not, I havent raced one of these b4". So Lambo in the left lane, Me in center & and a 645 pulls up in he right lane with like 4 ppl in it. BMW driver was sayin something bout our cars. Wasnt really payin much attention.

As the light turns green, the Lambo pulls at least 2 cars on me EZ. My tires are pretty bald mind you. Anyways, Lambo still ahead, I snatch 2nd, pull to redline where I bounce of the rev limiter. As I pull 3rd, Im starting to gain ground on him. 4th comes and Im pullin him in... fast. Since my window was 1/2 down when I was chattin with them, I decide to wave as I pass em. :wavey: After I fly by them, wastegate screemin, I look at the speedo and Im doin 135... 140. I break it down for the next red light.

Lol... Now... They pull up next to me... their passenger window still down. His chick is in amazement. (Damn she was cute) Shes like "Wow...What do u have done to it?" Me: "just a turbo" :angel: Lam chick "Do u race it?" Me: "Sometimes" I was gonna pull out the helmet I still had in my backseat from Etown but decided not to. She looked like she was undressing my car with her eyeballs starin at it so hard. (& I was starin @ her... damn she was cute) So I decide to add insult to injury by saying its a '88. :) Not to mention she was damn cute too. <~~ Did I say that already?!? The 645 pulls alongside sayin that I whipped his ass. :whip: No shit Sherlock. (I should've asked her if she wanted a ride... damn it) He gets no buns tonight... who am I kiddin, hes drivin a Lambo.

Me and the 645 pull off. I look back for the Lambo and see them wide ass headlights bust a left. I guess he put his tail between his legs and got off the pkwy. :hay:

·
M*A*L*E M*O*D*E*L
321 Posts
Running a lambo from a dig on OP and winning is quite an accomplishment. What do you have? Are you sure it wasn't a widebody fiero? :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice kill :)

how much power you making with what mods?
Truthfully, I dont know how much power its making to tell u. I havent dynoed her yet. Mods... Im running basically a 61 with .81 A/R... BC 272s... 1.5JZ... Standalone ECU... Lil stuff I have are MKIV 550s, (1) 255lph Walbro, Aero AFPR & steel 1 pc. DS among other things.

Running a lambo from a dig on OP and winning is quite an accomplishment. What do you have? Are you sure it wasn't a widebody fiero? :D
Lol... pretty sure it wasnt a widebody fiero! lol I had just dropped my lady friend off. If she was there, I would have definately gotten some pics.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lol... pretty sure it wasnt a widebody fiero! lol I had just dropped my lady friend off. If she was there, I would have definately gotten some pics.
Trust me I can assure you it wasn't a Lamborghini Murcielago replicar. You will notice right then and there it's a replica unless extreme finally released there MR-2 based Murcielago replica which the body was molded off the orginal.

You guys got questions on Lambo's or Lamborghini replica's Iv'e got anwsers.

Which year is your Supra?.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol... me saying Im pretty sure it wasnt a fiero was just me being sarcastic. Im pretty sure StudMuffin was also.

I have a '88.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lol... me saying Im pretty sure it wasnt a fiero was just me being sarcastic. Im pretty sure StudMuffin was also.

I have a '88.
I ran a Supra very simular to yours except his was a 90 and I was running with a Fiero Formula about 2years ago on a twisty country road. I out cornered him all day long until we hit the straights and a few seconds later he was back on my ass. Nobody one, we had to call it off because it was to dangerous.

·
Registered
608 Posts

NAW it wasn't. There's not any Murcielago replica's out there let alone one thats acturate and also performance ready.

Many kitcar owners will run away from a Supra, WRX, Z06 whatever, if it sounds modified they won't race.

Now if they have something like a Cobra replica or perhaps a Noble GT1 or even a an Ultima GTR, they might be down for a race. They know they can run with the best even if they are modified.

·
THE KING OF BIG TWINS
539 Posts
nice kill story

-Amit B.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Ummm, those Murcis are around 580 crank horses; runs low 12's with an AWD setup. How the did you manage the kill with a 1JZ with 550cc injectors??? impressive if its true but unless you're putting down 550 plus at the wheels, I call B.S. I've driven those Murci's and they are fu*kin faaaaaaaaaaast and if it was a LP640, then just forget about it cause those things put down 633 crank H.P.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Murciélago#Specifications

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Trust me I can assure you it wasn't a Lamborghini Murcielago replicar. You will notice right then and there it's a replica unless extreme finally released there MR-2 based Murcielago replica which the body was molded off the orginal.

You guys got questions on Lambo's or Lamborghini replica's Iv'e got anwsers.
Yeah because they want to take advice from a twenty-one year old, who's been here for 10 months and dreams about owning a Lambo:

Car:
Supra or Vette in summer of 07 and a lambo in 08 or 09hopefully.

The only answer you have to life is living right upstairs from you. They're called parents. :sadance: :wavey:

^ Now go ahead and call me names to prove my point. :1poke:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ummm, those Murcis are around 580 crank horses; runs low 12's with an AWD setup. How the did you manage the kill with a 1JZ with 550cc injectors??? impressive if its true but unless you're putting down 550 plus at the wheels, I call B.S. I've driven those Murci's and they are fu*kin faaaaaaaaaaast and if it was a LP640, then just forget about it cause those things put down 633 crank H.P.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Murciélago#Specifications

Now why r u gonna call B.S. on me for? :nono: Just to have u know, I was at Etown the past week and ran a 12.4 on my setup... trappin 125 no less. Street tires included. I took it to the track and didnt change anything! Not even let air out the tires and ran that 12.4 First time ever draggin also.

Earlier on this particular day tho, I did happen to drop the psi in the tires tho. :) If u want, u can check the NE section... "Etown Success"

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
nice kill. with those trap speeds you gotta be putting down some good numbers.
Thanx... I wanna go back to the track more official next time. You know... slicks, race gas, softer susp. in the rear... see what I can run.

Ur truck is hot btw.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Now why r u gonna call B.S. on me for? :nono: Just to have u know, I was at Etown the past week and ran a 12.4 on my setup... trappin 125 no less. Street tires included. I took it to the track and didnt change anything! Not even let air out the tires and ran that 12.4 First time ever draggin also.

Earlier on this particular day tho, I did happen to drop the psi in the tires tho. :) If u want, u can check the NE section... "Etown Success"
Damn, if you're trappin 125 on street tires I believe the story. Its not like you crushed him or anything. With a 125 trap you should be low 11's with proper tires. I've always wanted to line up with a ferrari or lambo and just SMOKE him. I saw a Ferrari 599 GTB but he was going in the other direction in traffic today.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yeah... i didnt "crush" him. But still made him feel pretty bad I take it. His chick acted like he never got beat b4. I dont know... maybe he hasnt... til now!
I didnt creep by him tho... I had a little speed reelin him in... maybe 10mph give or take.

·
Registered
105 Posts
:bsflag:

lol you already know what I have to say about this Dew, but damn why couldn't this happen when I was there?!?!
Good shit bro

1 - 20 of 44 Posts