Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a red mk4 last night on Atlantic avenue .Around 9pm or so,car sound mean as hell. I am just wondering if is anyone here:)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
that fuckin supra looks like shit.... seriously wtf...where do people come off thinkin that looks hot....i guarentee not one person said that car was nice ever..and im sure i gets made fun of more thne it gets complimented...might as well put a vtec sticker on the shit

·
Registered
77 Posts
i remeber talking to the original owner a couple years ago. it is na-t but boosting around 7 psi on a really small turbo. (forget the size) no work done to the motor at all. even had wood grain dash when i saw it.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
lol that car still around. a friend boughtthat junk at an auction thinking it was so hot and thought he would sell more mucho bucks. wrong he sat on that car for ever. junk.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
i rememebr seeing a car like that at kean university a few times when i used to go there...the guy said he also had a white acura with 20 inch rims on it which ive seenthere also...

i think the car i saw at kean was an NA-T also but i think it had widebody fenders on it or something...i talked to the guy on here like over a year ago..

anthony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts