Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose MKIV is at Speed Fab right now? Automatic, single. Very clean.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
it's possible that it could be someone that DIDNT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW HIS CAR WAS THERE GETTING WORK DONE AND THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T POST IT FOR ALL OF SUPRA FORUMS TO SEE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

wow... what a concept/theory.

·
Registered
360 Posts
jon_24v said:
it's possible that it could be someone that DIDNT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW HIS CAR WAS THERE GETTING WORK DONE AND THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T POST IT FOR ALL OF SUPRA FORUMS TO SEE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

wow... what a concept/theory.
Your awesome :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
SupraGuy8246 said:
Whose MKIV is at Speed Fab right now? Automatic, single. Very clean.

It's someone local he can post for himself if he wants to.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Yah I saw that car too. Kinda ricey for my tastes though...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah the owner is kinda wierd, we're just installing a rainbow sticker so he can get VIP parking at his favorite gay bar.

And a wing from the APC aisle at Pep Boys.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Speedfab said:
Yeah the owner is kinda wierd, we're just installing a rainbow sticker so he can get VIP parking at his favorite gay bar.

And a wing from the APC aisle at Pep Boys.

That sounds just like this one guy I know....hmmm I wonder.......

·
Registered
807 Posts
:takethat: Sc300's are slow.

·
Registered
318 Posts
hey i think i know the guy you are talking about hes a real ricer i heard he has a fast and furious key chain lol and he should buy or find someone to buy my built boostlogic auto tranny

·
Registered
881 Posts
JaxSc3 said:
hey i think i know the guy you are talking about hes a real ricer i heard he has a fast and furious key chain lol and he should buy or find someone to buy my built boostlogic auto tranny

LOL, you still got that converter? PM me the details on that if you do.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Speedfab said:
Ask "Boost Junkie" and the Clay County popo about that one. "I'm just the tuner officer, I swear I told him to slow the hell down". :)

Steve was "tuning" ehh?

·
Registered
25 Posts
guardrail said:
Steve was "tuning" ehh?
No, I was tuning, Steve was the hired stunt driver. Steve Hayes and Leland are the only 2 people in the world I can ride with in a car that fast wide open and just be able to look at the laptop without worrying.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Speedfab said:
No, I was tuning, Steve was the hired stunt driver. Steve Hayes and Leland are the only 2 people in the world I can ride with in a car that fast wide open and just be able to look at the laptop without worrying.
I hear that!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Speedfab said:
Ask "Boost Junkie" and the Clay County popo about that one. "I'm just the tuner officer, I swear I told him to slow the hell down". :)
So, I says to Tracy, "I don't know this Orange Park area so you tell me where we need to go so it'll be safe to get on it a litttle." Tracy dismisses it with a hand-waving gesture and says, "Oh, it's alright anywhere along here -- nothing to worry about." So half-mile later we come to what looks to me like the last traffic light at the edge of town -- nothing much out ahead, nothing for a ways back behind. Light turns green, I ease out and then roll into the throttle a bit in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, then brake it down. Half-mile later I pull into the left turn lane to flip a bitch to head back towards town. WELLLLLLLLL WHAT DO YOU KNOW??? There's a CLAY COUNTY (the worst kind, I hear) popo right on my bumper. Where do you think he would have come from, out here where it's alright anywhere along here and there's nothing to worry about??? So, the very nice policeman comes up to the car after I pull over and says, Sir, do you know how fast you were going WHEN YOU DROVE PAST THE *POLICE STATION* RIGHT UP THE ROAD THERE????? :urowned: I said, Well, we were making a lot of noise, but we really weren't going [much] over the speed limit, ossifer, sir. Tracy here owns a shop up the road and we were just trying to figure out why this car is running so crappy.

The kind policeman said, Well, I'm not going to give you a ticket -- just let me check your license. He comes back in a few minutes and gives me my license back. I said, Thanks, We'll be good! :bigok:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Boost Junkie said:
the very nice policeman comes up to the car after I pull over and says, Sir, do you know how fast you were going WHEN YOUR LOUD ASS CAR RATTLED THE DONUT OUT OF MY HAND? I said, Well, we were making a lot of noise, but we really weren't going [much] over the speed limit... its like 120 here right ossifer? Tracy here owns a shop up the road and was in a hurry to get to the titty bar after we finished that case of Bud Light.
:scratch:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts