Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I saw you and I talked to you at the intersection of Old Peachtree and Satellite. I asked you if you were on the forums but I couldn't hear what you said back. Just wondering if you're on here.

For everyone else, it was an asian guy (i think) in a red MKIV with afternarket chrome-ish rims and exhaust. There was another guy in the passenger seat too.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I saw a red MKIV with the same description on 85 N of 285 early in the morning either on Thurs or Fri. I had seen a stock silver turbo the night before exiting on P'tree Industrial from 285. A few hours after seeing the red one, I saw yet another silver one with a front mount and damaged driver door heading south on 85 near Jimmy Carter. Sups are taking over again! (I wish)

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Everyone mistakes that asian guy for me.. I never see any supra people out either.. its beautiful weather.. stop hiding

·
Registered
318 Posts
hey ga-red-supra.....i saw that 2 tone 350z at dub....that thing is BEAUTIFUL....he had a fender bender though...still look bad a$$ though...did anyone here go?

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far, in all the times I've visted the Atlanta area, I have seen: the red supra talked about above, a white supra on 85, and a yellow supra at the Olive Garden (i dont think it was chnco's). And then I've seen a few MKiiis around too.

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
yaaj1320 said:
hey ga-red-supra.....i saw that 2 tone 350z at dub....that thing is BEAUTIFUL....he had a fender bender though...still look bad a$$ though...did anyone here go?
:) yeah it is. Ron's a really cool guy too (the owner). He's working on fixing that fender bender too. At least you know it's not a trailer queen. :) I didn't get a chance to go to the Dub show on Sunday. I was over at the Audi drive event. Shit kicked ass!

·
Top Secret
1993 NA-t MKIV & 1994 Single Turbo MKIV
523 Posts
I saw a black mkiv in front of some elementry school in dunwoody around 3pm a few weeks ago..black with chrome HRE's and a front mount with a mesh grill in the bumper and a euro scoop..is that anyone on here?

·
Registered
318 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
:) yeah it is. Ron's a really cool guy too (the owner). He's working on fixing that fender bender too. At least you know it's not a trailer queen. :) I didn't get a chance to go to the Dub show on Sunday. I was over at the Audi drive event. Shit kicked ass!
its a good thing that it isn't a trailer queen....i love the flares on it...yea i drove my car all the way done there too...it would b a trailer queen but i got no money to buy a truck and tralier...tell him i said that it was nice.!

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I will! :)

Yeah I know what ya mean, if I had the money I'd at least have a truck and trailer just in case something breaks. I hate paying towing bills.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts