Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was coming home from work, sometime around 4:30-5:00 this afternoon, saw a red MKIV with a front mount and black wheels on I-75 North inbetween Macon and Warner Robins. Pretty sure it also had exhaust, but I was going in the opposite direction so I didnt get a good look :( Just curious if its anyone on here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't know if he is on here, but im pretty sure its a guy on maconracers.org from houston county area. That sounds like his car

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats me on maconracers.org. :) It did look exactly like my car though except for the black wheels.

I

·
0 Posts
red mkiv

Not 100% sure if its the guy that just bought a red mkiv (singled) from NC. If it is, I've heard through a couple of people that its pretty fast. He ran somewhere in the 10's last Fri @ Reynold's (or so I was told by some folks that were there). I wanna say his name is like Ryan or something like that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
Basic intake and exhaust huh?....lol i was wondering why your cobra friends were so intent on having us race. I would like to see your car and maybe get a ride in it sometime to see what a single feels like.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
INVIOUZ said:
Not 100% sure if its the guy that just bought a red mkiv (singled) from NC. If it is, I've heard through a couple of people that its pretty fast. He ran somewhere in the 10's last Fri @ Reynold's (or so I was told by some folks that were there). I wanna say his name is like Ryan or something like that.
Thats my car again :lol:

I love the middle GA rumor mill though. I was AT reynolds Friday, but I did not even race at the track.. I might make a few passes this weekend if Im off work, but I highly highly doubt Ill be running 10s since the most Ive ran on the car is 18 psi with pump gas. I made a few races on the way home from Reynolds though, maybe one of the cars I raced thought it must be a 10 second car because of how hard I pulled away, who knows, but I definetly didnt run. My name isnt Ryan though, its Chris. :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WhiteLightning said:
Basic intake and exhaust huh?....lol i was wondering why your cobra friends were so intent on having us race. I would like to see your car and maybe get a ride in it sometime to see what a single feels like.
LOL yeah its single/cams/full fuel system/VPC+GCC.

Im trying to keep things quiet about the mods locally which is why I only admitted to basic mods on maconracers, but obviously its not working with their already being rumors of my car running 10s floating about. :lol:

Id be happy to take you for a ride one day, just let me know when you want to meet up :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
LOL yeah its single/cams/full fuel system/VPC+GCC.

Im trying to keep things quiet about the mods locally which is why I only admitted to basic mods on maconracers, but obviously its not working with their already being rumors of my car running 10s floating about. :lol:

Id be happy to take you for a ride one day, just let me know when you want to meet up :)
A supra alone is hard to keep a secret in this area, you have badass mods like those on there you will realize how small middle ga is. Yeah i'll keep the lookout on meets on maconracers and maybe we can meet up there man.

Blake

I

·
0 Posts
Thats my car again

I love the middle GA rumor mill though. I was AT reynolds Friday, but I did not even race at the track.. I might make a few passes this weekend if Im off work, but I highly highly doubt Ill be running 10s since the most Ive ran on the car is 18 psi with pump gas. I made a few races on the way home from Reynolds though, maybe one of the cars I raced thought it must be a 10 second car because of how hard I pulled away, who knows, but I definetly didnt run. My name isnt Ryan though, its Chris.

Oh, I see! Once a rumor gets started, it doesn't take long to spread, not in this tiny town. So, did you ride out to Reynold's with Alex? I'm not very good with remembering names, but now that you said your name is Chris it kinda rings a bell. :) Alex told us about a new supra owner in town, so I guess it's you.

Kelly

I

·
0 Posts
Thats my car again

I love the middle GA rumor mill though. I was AT reynolds Friday, but I did not even race at the track.. I might make a few passes this weekend if Im off work, but I highly highly doubt Ill be running 10s since the most Ive ran on the car is 18 psi with pump gas. I made a few races on the way home from Reynolds though, maybe one of the cars I raced thought it must be a 10 second car because of how hard I pulled away, who knows, but I definetly didnt run. My name isnt Ryan though, its Chris.
Oh, I see! Once a rumor gets started, it doesn't take long to spread, not in this tiny town. So, did you ride out to Reynold's with Alex? I'm not very good with remembering names, but now that you said your name is Chris it kinda rings a bell. :) Alex told us about a new supra owner in town, so I guess it's you.

Kelly

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah Alex is one of my really close friends, Ive known him for a while. He got out there about an hour before I did though. :)

Are you the owner of the blue supra with body kit? Seeing your name sounds really familiar with what Alex told me, is your husband named Dan?

Chris

I

·
0 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
Yeah Alex is one of my really close friends, Ive known him for a while. He got out there about an hour before I did though. :)

Are you the owner of the blue supra with body kit? Seeing your name sounds really familiar with what Alex told me, is your husband named Dan?

Chris

Maybe, why do you ask? :) I'm just joking, yeah the blue one is mine. It sorta looks like RSP but it's not. Yeah Dan's my honey!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive seen your car once going the opposite way down Watson Blvd near the old Wal-Mart, its been quite a while though. Looked really nice :) Got any pics of it?

I

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the compliment!

Unfortunately I don't have the CD with the pics on it with me right now (I'm @ work) but I'll bring it in after lunch today or tomorrow and try to post some. I don't think I've seen your car yet. You got any pictures?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah heres a few pics of mine. :)

Cant wait for my license plate to come in so I can get rid of that tacky temp tag :eek:

I

·
0 Posts
Ah, I see, very stock looking! BUT, I've been told otherwise! :) No that I've seen that picture, I have seen your car. I was on my way home Monday night (on Moody) around 10:00 pm and I passed you. But it was dark so I only saw that it was red.

Your wheels are very shiny, as well as your car! :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! I try to keep it clean. Its in definite need of a bath right now though :(

Yeah Ive been trying to play the "Stock except for front mount and exhaust" angle on a few people but word has gotten around very fast, everyone seems to know about the car before they see it. Gotta love this small town, LOL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts