Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says...

It was driving down Capitol going westbound at 5:15 pm. By what I could see as it wizzed by while I was eating at Wendys, FMIC, body kit (bomex maybe....), big chrome wheels, I think it had a TRD wing as well as 98 taillights.

I don't see many MKIV's in the Milwaukee area so it was kind of a surprise.

If you see this, I demand a ride! :furious:

:)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw another stock looking red MKIV TT with some polished wheels and I think 98 taillights going southbound down Lakefront at 6:15 pm.

Red MKIV's are taking over Milwaukee!
:eek4dance :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
i think i know what supra ur talking about, i've meet the guy b4 at midas getting his exhaust done, i dont know if its still the same owner, but he was running a T88 with 3"->5" exhaust, that thing was beastly, espically the T88, it was my first time seein such a big turbo

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Baltic Blue MKIV going down Edgewood around 3 pm today.....I was the guy with the :bigthumb:

I know I talked to you last year on SF.....where are the mods!?! :run: :crazy:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had to fix the transmission, the fuel lines and gas tank a month or two ago. The 3 grand I had to spend to get the car running again, crashing my daily driver, and needing to have sugery pretty much killed all my plans for mods. On the bright side, at least you'll get to see a supra going down edgewood more often. :D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
supra213 said:
I had to fix the transmission, the fuel lines and gas tank a month or two ago. The 3 grand I had to spend to get the car running again, crashing my daily driver, and needing to have sugery pretty much killed all my plans for mods. On the bright side, at least you'll get to see a supra going down edgewood more often. :D
I see...Didn't you have a VR-4 as well? I hope that isn't the car you crashed :( As the school year is coming to an end I'm headin back to Madison for the summer. Maybe I'll see ya cruisin around next year during the few warm months :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
supra213 said:
A white mkiv with a carbon fiber hood was down on oakland recently. Anyone???
A couple of my friends have seen that one as well, but of course I haven't. :sadance:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts