Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is the owner of a red supra with "redline" plates

i am the guy who race you today with a white s2000.

i gave up in third gear when i saw you start passing me. (its obvious a 3.0 turbo car will have a better top end)

what about the gto?? who won?? that race was tight.

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
That was me. Thanks for the run..You have a good looking car!!
The red GTO pulled out on me a good car or so and I caught him about 100ish. I let out at about 120 or so.

He is my buddy so we race all the time and a few weeks ago we lined em up and I put like 3 cars on him pretty quickly and tonight is the first time I have raced him after his cam and headers..It made a HUGE difference!!!!It was a very good race

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
89MKIIIT said:
That was me. Thanks for the run..You have a good looking car!!
The red GTO pulled out on me a good car or so and I caught him about 100ish. I let out at about 120 or so.

He is my buddy so we race all the time and a few weeks ago we lined em up and I put like 3 cars on him pretty quickly and tonight is the first time I have raced him after his cam and headers..It made a HUGE difference!!!!It was a very good race
what are your mods?? single turbo?

any pictures of your car, i love supras, thats why i started following you, i didnt give a shit about the other cars lol.

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
nismo300zx said:
what are your mods?? single turbo?

any pictures of your car, i love supras, thats why i started following you, i didnt give a shit about the other cars lol.

Thats kool man. I am on stock twins at 18psi with a FMIC and 4 inch exhaust. There is a little more but thats pretty much the jist of it.

I never caught your name. Sure Do you have AIM or Yahoo mesenger? I am Eurosooner7 on both. I can send you some pics over that or e mail just hit me up.

sadil said:
Billy I did not know that you have the redline plate.
adil
Ya I guess I got it a few months ago. I didnt have it for Tulsa I dont think. I kinda got bored with a regular tag so got that one....:)

attie4 said:
yeah billy, what are your mods. i'm curious too.
:)....Hows that 64?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts