Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you caught sight of a couple girls in a blue jetta waving a sign at you ??? :D :p

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this was near Orlando, probably around exit 60ish or so i would say :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this car was heading from tampa to orlando (actually daytona) but it would have been heading east bound

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
you guys freaked me out with that sign!! I was like WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY!!!but I had to take the exit, I wasnt heading anywhere, I live off exit 55 and just took a round trip on I-4 to test and tune the AEM, I hope you didnt bother the exhaust fumes too much :D

edit: this thread looks like you dont know who I was...yet you OBIVOUSLY knew who I was ROFL :lol:

-Seb

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah this chic im seeing and her friend are heading to daytona and they call me up, and are like OMG theres a red supra next to us, and described it, im like that fits the description of Sebastian's supra, so her friend wrote on a sign Hi Sebastion :D i thought it was pretty funny, they were disappointed you didnt talk to them ;)

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
sure was pretty hilarious :lol:, wouldve liked to talk to them just to know who they were but I didnt wanna stay on I-4 cause traffic was too heavy....oh well, it was fun :D

-Seb

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SupraSeb said:
edit: this thread looks like you dont know who I was...yet you OBIVOUSLY knew who I was ROFL :lol:

-Seb
Yeah, I met you at the Meet the Hogan Meet; you challenged me to race for money, trying to convince me you had a really loud BPU car :p right....
Then when i said, let's go you were all like, um, my car is in orlando getting worked on :p
It's all good thought, building a motor as we speak :D

·
DTM/JDM Enthusiast
699 Posts
SupraSeb said:
sure was pretty hilarious :lol:, wouldve liked to talk to them just to know who they were but I didnt wanna stay on I-4 cause traffic was too heavy....oh well, it was fun :D

-Seb
I would of stayed on i-4.... I think you were scared to talk to them...

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
UF2JZ4U said:
Yeah, I met you at the Meet the Hogan Meet; you challenged me to race for money, trying to convince me you had a really loud BPU car :p right....
Then when i said, let's go you were all like, um, my car is in orlando getting worked on :p
It's all good thought, building a motor as we speak :D
nice :D

chino- I got freaked out by there sign :p but seriously I almost stayed on just to know who they were but I didnt wanna stay in traffic and had to go back to eat, oh well if there with a supra guy im sure ill see them someday...

-Seb

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Having strangers wave you a sign saying "hi sebastien" is kinda freaky but thats not why I didnt follow them, and anyways sorry if im not a desperate mofo who stops for all the girls who just look at him ;)

UF2JZ4U- who had the idea? you or them lol

-Seb

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
What they hell are those crazy named projects in your sig Seb????

And whats going on with your car???? Run it yet??? Dyno it yet???? You were MIA for a bit...

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
supragrl93 said:

And whats going on with your car???? Run it yet??? Dyno it yet???? You were MIA for a bit...
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

i cracked the code...see its the fastest car EVER UNTIL theres a dyno or track day...then its "broken" or hes "late" or etc etc...insert excuse here...

:D

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Stopping to talk to pretty girls who have a sign with your name on it and waving isnt "desperate", its normal.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
supragrl93 said:

Jess- tried to run it twice even tho the new shit isnt on it yet but one time it rained out and the other they closed the track for professional racing practice sessions or some shit, dyno will be when the new stuff is on the car, should be in 1-2 weeks depending on when I go in Jax.....whats MIA btw??

other than that well project lucifer is something that started since this fall, click on my 2nd website in my sig for some info, ill slip some more info to you next time we meet, I dont like talking about it much I wanna keep the details on the low ;), project archangel is something thats just on paper right now but its still a big project that I will undertake in less than a year so I put it in my sig ;)

ideal- the ONLY time I didnt stand up to my talk was about texas wich I really wanted to go but business goes first and his more important so I couldnt...the car will be dynoed and ran down the 1320 no matter what, as I said in another thread, because I didnt go to texas doesnt mean I gave up on my shit, far from it ;)

DrDJesi- bleh, no flashing not worth it :p , not to mention I almost missed my exit!! :p

-Seb
-Seb

1 - 20 of 26 Posts