Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hoping the guy is on this site. I'm curious if the cop caught him and whether he was stock or modded.

This race happened on highway 300. I was in the black mustang. We went and I missed a shift, I followed as the supra turned around and we went again until somewhere around 100 mph and I shut down. The supra kept going, got in the center turn lane and passed traffic at high speed. A cop turned around after him, but I don't know if he caught him. The guy seemed awfully eager to race so I thought there might be a chance he's on this forum.

Chris

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obviously the supra won when I missed the shift. The second time, I won. I was watching the road pretty intently so I'm not sure how much I had him by but I wasn't pulling by much, which leads me to believe he had some modification.

Another thing I noticed was that his exhaust was mounted at about a 30 degree angle towards the left side of his car. It looked good, but that's not stock is it?

·
boost hungry
665 Posts
12sMustang said:
It looked good, but that's not stock is it?
nope they don't come that way, but you must have a sweet car. Possibly running in the 12's:D Mustang is def. my second fav car after the supra!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts