Registered
2,647 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,444 Posts
Took 12 years but I’m pretty happy with the progress lol

Btw go Griffins/Red Wings!!
Patrick,

So happy for you, man. The trials and tribulations you have gone through with your car are about to become a very dim memory. I commend you on your commitment and perseverance, my friend. You never lost faith and, now, look at you! The car is truly a BEAST! 1190 [email protected] psi says it all.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,059 Posts
Patrick,

So happy for you, man. The trials and tribulations you have gone through with your car are about to become a very dim memory. I commend you on your commitment and perseverance, my friend. You never lost faith and, now, look at you! The car is truly a BEAST! 1190 [email protected] psi says it all.

Ken.
As usual, nobody says it better than Ken.

What a damn fine build, Patrick!

This thread has me lusting for an RR as the next one, maybe...

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,304 Posts
Patrick,

Ken.
Hey Ken! Yes it's been quite an adventure with the car. I wouldn't necessarily say struggle but there were definitely high and low points in the last decade. I'd never take anything back though. Sometimes the best lessons are only learned when you experience them first-hand. After the last motor failed after 300 miles I swore I'd never cut a single corner again. I'm so happy with the way this is all turning out this time. Crazy the car makes more power on wastegate spring than it's ever made even on kill in the past. I'll have the IGN1A coils in and the car back on the dyno before SIV. Hopefully I can put on a show at the dyno event in Vegas. Thanks for the motivation to keep going.

As usual, nobody says it better than Ken.

What a damn fine build, Patrick!

This thread has me lusting for an RR as the next one, maybe...
Thanks Jeff! I hope you're coming to Vegas!

3121 - 3140 of 3170 Posts