Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale
1988 Toyota Supra Turbo Hardtop
Red, Automatic with R154 plus all parts for the conversion if wanted.
JDM engine with 50k on it from Japan.
New HKS metal Head Gasket freshly installed with ARP head bolts.
custom Hard piping to Turbo. K&N. HKS Turbo boost controler and blow off valve.
HKS 3" downpipe, 3"cat and muffler.
Grey leather interior. Seats in great shape.
No Winters. Body is MINT inside and out.
and much more.
asking $7800
Email [email protected] for additional information and detailed pictures
613 256 7700

·
Registered
299 Posts
yes! I did! it was a very nice car... under the hood is as clean as you can get. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the motor and all things around it. slight to no rust on the body. The engine is what i was impressed wtih the most. VERY CLEAN.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that Laduce.
I'd like to know where you saw rust though.
there is a spot the size of a nickel inside the spare tire well. but that was under the rubber peice.
There is a slight (1/8th inch) at the drivers door handle. But that seems very common. its on all the cars i have seen. I guess its from the metal flexing when you open the door.

Looking inside the door panels and inside the rear fenders ( I have panels removed for this access.) there is nothing. And it was never sprayed. No goop. clean and dry, inside and out.

I'll post pictures of the head gasket build.
I have to dig them off an old hard drive. my old site was discontinued. (supras.ca)

·
Registered
299 Posts
when I said there was little to no rust on the car, I was talking about was the little spots you showed me and that was it. and those spots were fuck all.. Ive seen 2000+ GM's at my shop with more rust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts