Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 months ago I raced a 01 Silver Saleen Supercharged.
He was putting out 370rwhp or so. I was pretty much stock but I did have the Thermal Exhaust. He beat me by 3 car length and still pulling and I had a passenger as well. That was my 1st and only lost with my car since I owned it in Sept.

Last night went crusing and my buddy was with me. I saw alot of cars leaving in & out burger and I followed. I spotted his car and tryed to catch up so I did. We finally got to stop at a red on North bound Sunrise and something(after antelope for ppl in the area). Rev'd it up to 1800k and kepted it there. He has a stick so he is doing his thing. GREEN LIGHT. We both took off and it was pretty much over after 1st. I might have gotten 1 1/2 to 2 cars on him. I stopped it at 90mph after I see him trailing about 3 or 4 cars. He gave me the thumbs up and aske me what the fucked did I do to it since the last time we raced. I told him remember the dp and ebc that wasnt on yet?
He was like shit how many psi? 18psi and trac fuse pulled on 1/4 tank of 91 pump. It felt really good because around the area he was the only guy that beat me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xx Cloud xx- Clean black Supra you got there. Did you repaint it black or was it always that nice of a condition. I am going to re-paint my car black but have not decided on if I wanted to keep it Solid Black with 4 stage of clear coat or do Solid Black with this thing call Ice pearl.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Umm unless it was a s281e which puts close to 380-390rwhp it has only about 310-320rwhp they come 375p stock... If its a 01 then its just a s281 must have had mods to put 370rwhp.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest with you Im not sure if it was a stock supercharger or not. I know he does have some other mods too because when he beat me the 1st time he told me the list of things that is done to his car. It was a couple of months back so Im not sure. I do remember when he raced my buddys B20 vtec head Honda Del So on drags and other mods that is running 12.6 he lost by about maybe a car or 2 because he miss 4th(so he said).

Im not a Mustang expert so you tell me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts