Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering what you gus think about lucas oil or redline, even mobil 1 or royal purple... i just used lucas oil stabilizer in my trans diff and engine, its fucking messy im just looking for somthing i could use and help keep wear and temp down, also what kind of fuel injector clean would u reccomend???

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ive been doing some research n people are saying that lucas is not good and will foam... so imma drain my shit and put the right oil in.. but what kinf of oils do u reccomend or whats the best kind of oil u would use???? in engine trans n diff??

·
Registered
214 Posts
always follow the TSRM. it says API SG for the motor oil and API GL-4 or GL-5 for the trans and diff oil.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Use synthetic in a forced induction engine....also as for fuel injectro cleaner..I use a can of seafoam or techron chevron or w.e the hell its called...

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
ive been doing some research n people are saying that lucas is not good and will foam... so imma drain my shit and put the right oil in.. but what kinf of oils do u reccomend or whats the best kind of oil u would use???? in engine trans n diff??
don't confuse the Lucas oil with the Lucas oil additive.

the one that foams up is the Lucas Oil additive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts