Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right

I Don't own a supra, but i've always been a jap-car enthusiast, and I've always liked too watch the Redline-series video's about Supra's...

Unfortunatly I've never seen another volume after #3 ? (If i'm correct it was #3, could be #2 as well....).

Does anyone here know if there will be any new video's ? They always had very good video-editing skills on those vids...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Right

I Don't own a supra, but i've always been a jap-car enthusiast, and I've always liked too watch the Redline-series video's about Supra's...

Unfortunatly I've never seen another volume after #3 ? (If i'm correct it was #3, could be #2 as well....).

Does anyone here know if there will be any new video's ? They always had very good video-editing skills on those vids...
:cool: :hide:

·
no one likes the tuna
592 Posts
i dont think they are really as great as everyone makes them out to be.. i ejoy watching just video's of supra's on the track and highway.. its alot cooler to watch titan motorsports supra and stuff

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont think they are really as great as everyone makes them out to be.. i ejoy watching just video's of supra's on the track and highway.. its alot cooler to watch titan motorsports supra and stuff
Not everybody likes drag-racing that much :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
They're good videos, but I don't think we will see any more of them.. or at least for a while. It's been a long time since #3 first came out.. but there are other good Supra videos out there, Turbo Freaks, SupDawgs, Disbelief, Big Supra Video (kinda like redline).. those are some of the bigger ones.

·
Champagne Papi
5,697 Posts
First person i've ever heard who has not liked redline videos. They are bettter than the new movie redline lol. Matt is finished with Redline 4 I believe but hasn't released it yet.

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
You can check out my videos at www.turbo-freaks.com. They're all over youtube as well.

I used to have it in my sig, but mods made me take them out.

Also, check out the the tx2k7 teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaDyJBUPBM

I'll be working on plenty of stuff over this summer, so there will be more videos in the near future, hopefully of my car as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
MD said he hadn't worked on Redline 4 because he stopped doing film all together (he was into film or at film school when he was making the Redline series).. However, there was a lot of demand in a previous thread and he said he would make one last movie. Who knows when it'll be done, but I'm pretty sure he's working on it.

-Nick

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
I dont know about U guys but I think the redline videos are fucking awesome! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts