Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
um, ok, that was total B.S. :D

Anyways, I can't seem to find this on a search..

I was just wondering what turbo will last the LONGEST...

Also, what's the best STREETABLE single turbo? I hear HKS makes damn fine products, but are more for 800HP+ apps.

To put it simply, I'm looking for a quick spooling turbo that can support around 500... DEFINITLY NO MORE THAN 600HP.. that's TOO MUCH car for me.. :eek: :eek:

(please don't throw objects at me LOL)

I will DEFINITLY run an upgraded fuel system and ignition system for safety reasons, but want something that will run on 93-94 octane w/o blowing the engine up.

** Is the Powerhouse Racing STAGE 2 kit O.K. for this??????

I don't own a Supra.. but am saving up (have 8,763 set back so far) to get one when I get out of college... I really think i'm too young at this point (20) to own a Supra so I will wait a year and a half or more..

I'm using the time wisely to gain knowledge on the car and the upgrades associated with it :p

If there is a thread that addresses these questions, i'll gladly check it out w/o any smartass remarks from myself :p

THANKS!! :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um, is that DE kit any good? that manifold looks more restrictive than the exhaust system on a Tercel!!

What kind of ET's will that kit throw out?

Thanks RanGer498

PS: I'm gonna post this in General Forum in hopes of more replies

P

·
0 Posts
Zylo said:
um, ok, that was total B.S. :D

... I really think i'm too young at this point (20) to own a Supra so I will wait a year and a half or more..

I'm using the time wisely to gain knowledge on the car and the upgrades associated with it :p

THANKS!! :D
I like you already. You won't get any smartass remarks from me. I think I had too many anger control issues when I was 18 or 20 years old. Driving angry with 600+ hp is NOT good. Good luck getting that Supra!!:)

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe, thanks! I'm keepin an eye out for a BLACK one. :D smooth, sexy, and MEAN :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Zylo said:
Um, is that DE kit any good? that manifold looks more restrictive than the exhaust system on a Tercel!!

What kind of ET's will that kit throw out?

Thanks RanGer498

PS: I'm gonna post this in General Forum in hopes of more replies
I've got one. It will definitely make 500rwhp on 93 octane, probably more. You probably won't be able to hit 500 on the stock MAF and intercooler though.

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grant, the MAF will be replaced with a VPC and an AFC or AFR and a decent FMIC Intercooler. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Purely just mentioning this, FMIC = Front Mount InterCooler. So you don't have to say FMIC Intercooler.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts