Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered a PHR street torque turbo kit and Koyo radiator during the 2015 BFS. I received the turbo kit some time in February and was told the Koyo was still out of stock during this time. I eventually requested a refund as too much time had gone by, so I proceeded to order elsewhere. MVP did send out the radiator, however your staff contacted UPS to reroute the radiator back to you guys, therefore I never received it. I was eventually refunded, via check, the $315.70 after weeks of waiting and emailing Dusty/Robert/Clint. Upon reviewing my credit card statement earlier this week, I see a $315.70 charge dated May 3, 2016 for MVP Motorsports. I immediately contacted Discover. The credit card company said MVP Motorsports notified them the transaction was valid, so now it's up to me to show proof that the transaction was invalid???

Please re-refund the money. I'm well aware of the issues you guys are having, but do what's right.

Thanks,

Richard Guerzon

·
Registered
261 Posts
Damn That sucks, sounds like another MVP runaround posted on this forum. I have a similar history with MVP as well, and will not make any further purchases through them until positive reviews start popping up. Its like you place an order and some months later after you press for answers you might get somewhere, or not. My parts came with burger king breakfast sandwich wrappers in between packing materials. Nice touch.
I'm done with them.

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Hello Richard,

I just looked on our terminal for charges from 4/25 - 5/6 and there is not a single one that matches that amount. I can email you a screen shot of it if you like? I have never once had a card company call to verify a charge in my 9 years here. I typically have to call them for charges that are not address verified but that's it.

Regards,
Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts