Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid $900.96 for Order No: 16009-54023-40748 back in Jan. Never received the parts (not MVP's fault) so I ordered something else for $646.17. I spoke with my card company 5 minutes ago and still nothing from MVP for the difference of $254.79. Clint stated June 24th that this was taken care of and in follow up emails so if you have some transaction info I'd love to see that and get this resolved.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi sir,

I spoke with Clint and searched our system for the refund. It would have been impossible for him to refund your credit card as its automatically stopped on the back end. The reason is you purchased / paid in January. We changed credit card processing companies in May. Due to Federal Laws (based on money laundering prevention), its literally illegal for me to refund your credit card with my current CC processing company. My current CC processing company doesn't see where we originally charged you because that was in January, and any refund I give a customer has to match up to a charge (all within the same CC processing company).

My apology for the situation and delay in your refund. Clint was not privy to the entire back-end situation of changing CC processing companies and had no way of knowing his credit to you wouldn't go through.

Solution is simple and quick. I can pay you today via Paypal or an MVP company check. If you want Paypal please provide me your email address. If you want a company check just confirm if you want me to mail it to your address in Euless where we shipped your Tein suspension.

Thanks kindly, and again sorry for the delay and any confusion.

Dusty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts