Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many SF members in the Bay Area have registered on or before 2001? I do not know what purpose this will serve but it will be nice to see members with some history.

Car: MK4, MK3, ZO6, Whatever...

Mike

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that is the perfect pic, thanks. I posted it in the ps forum and they hooked it up.

gixxer_drew said:
sweet mike is that the pic I took in your sig?? I registered in early 2000 I think but they did the DB flush in early 01 and some or all of us had to re-create our accounts.

S

·
0 Posts
2002 for me but I was driving a mustang at that time and was just bicurious about supras.

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
<---- 2001 here :) aight peace :run:

Car: MK3

- Bert

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
Thats b/c there was a supraforums refresh in Feb 2001 when the old system that warren ran crashed. It was re-upped in 2001.

Now what is really old school is who used to be in the MKIV list........back when there was only ONE mkiv.com list, not many

1996 for me

I think sushi and treynor are also old school on the MKIV.com list

gixxer_drew said:
I just checked the member list there is nobody earlier then feb 01 except for 5 people most of them are admins or used to be.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
sep 2001

same car

different mods

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
TZL said:
Now what is really old school is who used to be in the MKIV list........back when there was only ONE mkiv.com list, not many

1996 for me

I think sushi and treynor are also old school on the MKIV.com list
1997... though I hardly sent emails. Still on it now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts