Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We used a pretty simple camera, a simple laptop and free downloadable online editing system in which Mr. Hung Lo created this video.

Now i know there will be criticism because the supra doesnt always win in this one and alot of the racing has taken place at night....Lord knows we need a camera that has night vision capabilities.

without further ado, i present to you Reload

http://stage6.divx.com/user/gpdominic/video/1214668/Reload

a couple added notes here. The mk4 supra is a close friend of mine. It has a T61 turbo, BL Tranny, Map ECU and a craptastic wastegate spring :). When it was running at its efficiency, it ran an 11.4 @ tx2k7 here in Houston.

My car, of course, is the Lexus Aristo Twin Turbo :)

other mentionables are a 74mm turbo powered 5.0 mustang, a Twin Turbo Pontiac GTO, a nitroused Dodge Viper and a low 10 second 5.0 mustang. other little quickies include a SRT4 and a Turbo Del Sol that are pretty damn quick and range up in the low 12's category.

this mk4 was definatley up against 10 second cars. great racing, fun times, hope the quality is good for you.

special note: you may need to install divx player to watch this video...if u click the link and it says it cannot play, there should be a link to install the latest divx player so you may be able to watch this vid.

be sure to look out for out next video which will capture the entire Austin Spirited car cruise on may 12 and 13th.

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
nice video. The Lexus is a beautiful car.

Some of the races were a bit hard to see, but overall, not a bad video. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice vid Johnny carls car is a monster lol

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
can you host the file somewhere...don't have a divx web player

·
Registered
942 Posts
nice :agreed:

i would like to download it, but the above link for direct download just opens it on the webpage again, or am i doing something wrong?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice :agreed:

i would like to download it, but the above link for direct download just opens it on the webpage again, or am i doing something wrong?
right-click, save as.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What song is that, and how are you liking your Aristo? I am contemplating selling my MKIII to pick one up.
what song is what? we used a bunch of different ones from the Matrix soundtrack.

Im LOVING my Aristo. My only gripe is that im not used to a car with a body kit, so ive scraped my damn side skirts a couple times already. I need to get it repainted now.

Other than that, Im glad I bought it. It has the power, im lovin the automatic (need to get it built by boost logic) the full BPU power feels really nice and the power u make from it takes alot more in an mk3 turbo.

the car doesnt weigh much...3500-3600lbs....which is suprising for a big luxury car and with my tein coilovers, it handles like its on rails.

Yeah its easy to say I love the car alot...most people dont suspect that this car has balls and then they freak out like little children when they see the 2jzgte under the hood.

·
Car is being held ransom.
705 Posts
what song is what? we used a bunch of different ones from the Matrix soundtrack.

Im LOVING my Aristo. My only gripe is that im not used to a car with a body kit, so ive scraped my damn side skirts a couple times already. I need to get it repainted now.

Other than that, Im glad I bought it. It has the power, im lovin the automatic (need to get it built by boost logic) the full BPU power feels really nice and the power u make from it takes alot more in an mk3 turbo.

the car doesnt weigh much...3500-3600lbs....which is suprising for a big luxury car and with my tein coilovers, it handles like its on rails.

Yeah its easy to say I love the car alot...most people dont suspect that this car has balls and then they freak out like little children when they see the 2jzgte under the hood.

How are you liking the interior? It seems to be lacking that sporty look, but im sure a set of racing seats will take care of that lol.

Also, how much does a built tranny usually cost?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How are you liking the interior? It seems to be lacking that sporty look, but im sure a set of racing seats will take care of that lol.

Also, how much does a built tranny usually cost?
The interior IS lacking that sporty look and it making up for it with a luxury look. Its what I wanted...so im not complaining. I cant say I entirely like the interior color scheme (brown and tan), but that can be changed with some dollars.

As for me, I dont want racing seats or any of that stuff because i love the leather interior and heat warmers...so the stock shit is staying inside.

built tranny is like 1200-1500 i think. Well worth it, tho.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
As usual nice video Johnny. That 5.0 owns all, damn its fast as hell.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts