Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on the forums going to this? I've noticed that Supra owners tend to look down on car shows recently but was wondering if anyone was going to either be there or even register their car. Not exactly sure if I'm going but if I do I'm mainly going for World of Dance since I have some friends performing with their crews there. But if anyone from the forums was registering I wouldn't mind checking out their cars too at the same time since it's a collab of events. Getting in for WOD gets you in for the REMIX Car Show as well, and vice-versa.

Info here: http://www.remixevents.com/index.php/remix-car-show-and-world-of-dance-norcal-11-13/

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
I don't think Supra owners look down at shows, but more of the lack of quality of the shows.

·
Registered
826 Posts
everyones just going to talk shit about your thread and they wont come so there is really no point of posting shit for them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everyones just going to talk shit about your thread and they wont come so there is really no point of posting shit for them.
Well I don't really mean for this thread to be about gathering a list of people to all go. Was just wondering if anyone here was happening on attending with their cars so I can make sure to stop by and check it out. I'm mainly going for World of Dance.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I don't think Supra owners look down at shows, but more of the lack of quality of the shows.
+1 car shows were cool when quality cars were done RIGHT and offered a lot to see for your money... ie: HIN back in 05-07.

Now it's just a bunch of low class r1cers that have hella gay stanced cars and will realize it's as r1ce as altezzas 5 years later.

·
2turbos1supra
1,614 Posts
REMIX... pinoy.... ? Where's edmoan?

LoL, anyway, eveyone is down to go to a good car show (check out the J-town gathering pics) and not some ghetto walmart parking lot pimping some 16 year old put together that all the ClubLexus guys go to so they can show off their new F-Sport mud guards on their stock 2IS lol

edit: theres a fucking donk and a VIP integra on their flyer. I doubt anyone here will show up

·
ESE CULO
2,962 Posts
You ****. Ray I doubt anyone here will be going to that unless there are nice trophies to be had. No point going if there is no nice incentive.

·
Ruff Rydahs
1,744 Posts
i'll be there to grab the finest unlimited $1000 with the tundra

·
Start of a new term
3,606 Posts
You ****. Ray I doubt anyone here will be going to that unless there are nice trophies to be had. No point going if there is no nice incentive.
I might be showing depending on if my new bumper and skirts are done by then. The trophies are carbon fiber

1 - 12 of 12 Posts