Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone familiar with Windows Remote Assistance? After using it problem free for years, I've recently seen instances where after I launch it and enter the machine name/IP and select the user, I get the screen below:

Normally that would be filled in with the HelpAssistant username and the relevant password, and you log right into the machine. No matter what combo of username and password I use, no go. I've checked the permissions and accounts on the machines in question, and everything is the way it's supposed to be.
Any ideas?

·
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
...spooling
477 Posts
It says "waiting for an answer" The user must accept the connection on the machine you are trying to connect to. At least that's the way it was when I used to use it.

·
...spooling
477 Posts
If you need to remotely connect to a machine, try to use the Microsoft Terminal Service Client (mstsc.exe) from the run command or any 3rd party application like GoToMyPC or Logmein.

GL my friend.

·
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says "waiting for an answer" The user must accept the connection on the machine you are trying to connect to. At least that's the way it was when I used to use it.
No, that is not a true indicator. The login screen should've been autofilled and disappeared on its own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts