Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to install a remote opener for my nos system. I have heard that you can use the nx bottle opener on nos brand bottles. Is this true? If it is not what would you guys recomend. I have seen the nos opener and I do not like that I have to have the bottle open all the time.
Thanks for your help.

B

·
0 Posts
I too would like to know this... I am tired of getting out of the car to energize the car...I have nos brand and want NX bottle opener.

·
Registered
639 Posts
The NX remote bottle opener setup fits ANY BRAND NITROUS KIT... Here is quote from an online retailer...

Part Number: NX-11107
Remote Bottle Opener
Price: $ 219.00

Five years of research and development has finally produced the ultimate solution: The Nitrous Express "Next Generation" remote bottle opener.
The NX remote opener is guaranteed not to affect horsepower output or cause the surging sensation associated with current designs.
It is furnished with all installation hardware and weather pack wiring kit.
Fits any brand nitrous system.

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
I would either look at the NX opener or the Zex bottle opener. They are the same. The Zex unit is cheaper. I remember when Ricky from Nitrous Express brought the prototype down for me to look at. It fully opens the bottle in less then 2 seconds!! That was when the units only fit the NX bottles, now since they made the unit shorter it will work with pretty much any 10 and 15lb bottle on the market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts