Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched but can't find a answer. So my trac and trac off lights are on because the previous owner removed the trac pump. I unplugged the trac ecu next to the ecu and removed the bulb for the trac off light. Now the triangle exclamation light stays on. How do I get rid of that light? Is possibly from something I did?

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,551 Posts
You never installed the resistors. You have all of the Trac and ABS relays installed, right? Reinstall the Trac Off bulb, and install the resistors with the ignition off. Some people just push the resistors into the plugs, which doesn't make a great contact. Solder some pins onto the resistors and push them into the plug securely. Also, this thread has all the details:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?400901-****Tech-Article-TRAC-PUMP-and-TRAC-Actuator-removal-how-to****/page5

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so here is the funny part. I can't find the connectors for the trac pump to see if they did or did not put in the resistors. I looked all over the place by the booster and I don't see them.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,551 Posts
P/O may have tucked them under the driver's side fender. That's where the wires come from anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts