Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just order some news ones for my old broken bezels. I decided to put them in to see how they look. Now I don't know how to get them out without breaking the clips. I tried a screwdriver and putting pressure on the clips but since I can only touch the base of them it doesn't move enough.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
What exactly do you mean? Are you trying to remove the thin black plastic trim on the out side?. Or the little bezels around the inside lock button? For the inside bezel there is ione small metal clip on each end of the bezel. Get a small flat screwdriver between it and the door panel while applying a bit of outward pressure, and one side should pop out. Then do the same on the other end.

·
Registered
867 Posts
yeah it's easy.... to the left and right side of the button for the lock take a small flat head and slide it in. Then pop it to the left and right on each side...poof....pops out. ive gone through two sets before i figured it out.

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Those things are so easy. I must have given two of those to riotvenom and one to aight peace boy. You just put a flathead underneath it, scream something that doesn't make sense like, "I don't know you, let go of my purse" and then it pops out, clips and all unbroken.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I just put my roomate in the car and took him for a ride. Him being the genius that he is and the supra being deceptive in the door handle department culminated in the removal of said door lock bezel. I swear no one could ever figure out how to get out of my car. :rolleyes:

·
Boostless
686 Posts
Whenever I have had to remove mine I just push it over to the left and they pop right out. When I go to put them back in I just put pressure where the little clips are and they snap in no problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts