Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything I need to know before trying to remove my front fenders?? Anything in specific I should be careful about?? The reason I am removing them is because they are going in to get painted while the rest of my car gets torn apart for the single turbo install

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
two bolts behind the door, 3 under the hood, and 2 behind the front bumper i believe

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I thought there're about 10 bolts???

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
I just took mine off yesterday and MyKarisVicious is right. and you gotta take the headlights out of course. which have 1 10mm bolt and 2 10mm nuts on each of them. o yeah and the plastic wheel well liner is bolted to them.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys... actually the whole front end is coming off the car but wanted to see if there was any tricks to getting the fenders off. Seems like a piece of cake from the responses.. thanks guys

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
two bolts behind the door, 3 under the hood, and 2 behind the front bumper i believe
two bolts at the rocker panel, and before you get to that, about a cup-full of bolts from front bumper and fender liners

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mission acomplished, thanks guys

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
0wned said:
Before you start taking it apart, it's a good idea to have little plastic zip lock bags that you can label what came from where...I learned my lesson when I took several body panels off only to take twice as long to put them back on.

Also for the fender it's a good idea to have another person towards the front of the car and you both guide it off, so it doesn't twist or hit something, it's quite flimsy when off the car.
I think he already got it done.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
yo kirk what kind of rims are those...i have a blk supra and am looking for black/polished lip wheels...

anthony

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
IcedSuPrA said:
yo kirk what kind of rims are those...i have a blk supra and am looking for black/polished lip wheels...

anthony
his current wheels are Enkei RPO-1.. the black wheels on his sig are my wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts