Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the midst of getting home from college, and first thing I plan on doing is removing the stock seats of my 90T, is there anything I should look out for as far as removing the driver side? It does have the lumbar support, and power options, and I plan on removing them together and selling them if anyone would be interested. I dunno if the TSRM might have something on it or not? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
609 Posts
All you really gotta look out for is the clips under the power driver seat, make sure you don't just rip those off. and the sliders on both seats. other than that its just four bolts that are very tightly bolted down.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yup, 4 bolts (14mm) for the seat, 1 bolt (a tough-tight 14mm) for the seat belt slider/anchor, a wire connection with 2 clips at the back of the drivers seat (tilt seat forward to get at then once you have unbolted the seat) and thats about it... remember that... to move the drivers seat front and back you will need the battery connected otherwise... no go... The driver seat is a little heavy so you may want another set of arms to keep things steady and not have you ripping dash and door panels... Good luck!

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mkiiikid89 said:
All you really gotta look out for is the clips under the power driver seat, make sure you don't just rip those off. and the sliders on both seats. other than that its just four bolts that are very tightly bolted down.
I don't understand what you mean by clips? I haven't gotten down there to look yet b/c i'm still at school. I'm just expecting a lot of wires for the power options and everything? I want to be able to take them out cleanly and not screw anything up. Maybe you could explain a little more? Sorry about that.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LoneSupraRider said:
Yup, 4 bolts (14mm) for the seat, 1 bolt (a tough-tight 14mm) for the seat belt slider/anchor, a wire connection with 2 clips at the back of the drivers seat (tilt seat forward to get at then once you have unbolted the seat) and thats about it... remember that... to move the drivers seat front and back you will need the battery connected otherwise... no go... The driver seat is a little heavy so you may want another set of arms to keep things steady and not have you ripping dash and door panels... Good luck!

haha you beat me to it. Thanks a lot guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts