Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves to the community and to begin a thread for our newly released sport exhaust for the A90 Supra. We would like to use this thread for informational purposes where we can answer any questions that you may have regarding the system.

A little info about REMUS: We are an Austrian based sport exhaust manufacturer and have been producing high quality, hand crafted sport exhausts since 1990. All produced in house at our factory in Bärnbach Austria. We do not outsource our production. The current Supra is being produced at the Magna Steyr factory in Graz, Austria which is about a half an hour from our factory so this is an ideal fit for us.

In addition to producing aftermarket sport exhausts for enthusiasts we also produce private label and OEM for most of the major manufacturers under the REMUS-Sebring Group. They include Brabus, AC Schnitzer, Carlsson, TechArt, Audi, AMG, McLaren, Lamborghini, Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche, Maserati, Mazda, and Mitsubishi to name a few.

The current Supra system we are offering is an axle back system made from 304 stainless. The system weighs 19lbs and is valved and integrates with the on-board electronics. This allows you to maintain the functionality of the sport button. Tips are chromed and 115MM a piece. Retail is $2434. We hope to offer a link pipe in the future for a full cat back set up but as it sits now we are just releasing the axle back section. If you guys make enough noise on the forums regarding the link pipe I am sure I can speed up that process a bit!!!

Like I said we are here to answer any questions you may have and welcome your feedback. We don't expect it to all be positive. We are big boys and we can handle constructive criticism.

We have a couple of demo systems currently out there which we will be using for marketing and promotion purposes. We will also be releasing an official product release video shortly which will be posted here. I am including some images of the system and an informative video that was produced by our partners at Premium Auto Styling who we have been working together with to promote the system. Check them out if you have a chance as they do some really, really solid work and have a great reputation in their industry. Looking forward to seeing what else is on the way for this platform and let us know should you have any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts