Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the search function being down and even when up i never found the answer, will replacing the rear speakers make a noticeable difference in sound quality?

Powerise, all i have is an upgraded head unit that i believe adds 40-50 watts per speaker.

Please list the speakers that fiut in the stock location and would moderately improve sound. Thanks!

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Due to the search function being down and even when up i never found the answer, will replacing the rear speakers make a noticeable difference in sound quality?

Powerise, all i have is an upgraded head unit that i believe adds 40-50 watts per speaker.

Please list the speakers that fiut in the stock location and would moderately improve sound. Thanks!

Upgrading your deck doesn't add 40-50 watts...its about 16ish watts. You deck SAYS 50x4 but is a max rating...NOT an RMS (average or REAL) rating. Upgradng decks from factory in a supra usually results in a downgrade because you lose the factory subwoofer in most applications.

But to answer your question....rear fill is important....and any $150 and up coax will do just fine. I reccomend sticking with brands like Focal, Boston, Diamond, Infinity, etc

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size can i put in the rears? I bought some kenwood HU that you recommended with the auto flip face ($250-300 range). Know what im talking about? Im not sure if I lose my sub with them, but i thought i had a subwoofer option on it. Sound newb.

Thanks for always responding to my posts on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts