Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I remember hearing that someone made a very lightweight replacement for the oem TT twin aux. fans? Is this true. I cant find and info now that I want a set. Anyone know where I can get them. Direct replacement and wire connect?

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.... anyone ever see replacesment for these?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bump, 'cause I would like to know also. Need something that will fit behind the Greddy 3-row and plug into the stock harness. I was looking at just cutting the connector off of the stock fan and soldering it onto a new fan, but if there is a pre-made setup, I would be interested.

·
Registered
341 Posts
bringing a old thread back to life but i'm also running into something similiar. anyone replace their twin aux fans with aftermarket ones? instead of buying and testing oem aux fans fitment with greddy 4row ic piping, I'd like to see what everyone else is doing with their 97-98 stock shroud openings for the twin aux.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My aux fans still works but I added the 13" spal fan. There is an extra harness there in front of the ac condenser. The spal fan comes on when the ac aux fans come on. I was also able to fit the greddy 3 row front mount in front. And also kept the power steering lines. Just bend them in, carefully.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Has anyone replaced these 2 electric motor fans with aftermarket replacements? At $400-$500 for the pair, I thought of possibly fitting some non OEM units in there.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Not really a replacement, but I replaced my 98 should with a 94 shroud which only uses 1 fan. The whole setup was like $130 i think (shroud and fan bracket).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts