Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From the best group buy in MkIII history, I present Kevin M's replica hatch visor installed on the gay blue biatch. Original mounting screws were replaced with SS Allen head screws & SS washers. Woot.

edit: I had the stickers made. The pic makes that blue look weak. It's manly in real life. ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks good, I don't really like the way it mounts, just the way it looks *shrug* Also I am not a fan of the banners and stickers telling you what kind of car it is, I've just always thought that was pretty lame, but it looks alright, I say lose the sticker but if you like it thats all that matters right?

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turkish said:
Looks good, I don't really like the way it mounts, just the way it looks *shrug* Also I am not a fan of the banners and stickers telling you what kind of car it is, I've just always thought that was pretty lame, but it looks alright, I say lose the sticker but if you like it thats all that matters right?
The original visors were outfitted with die-cut logos, & I merely duplicated them to maintain 100% compliance to the original design. Granted, the originals were all white, but, whatever.

Technically, the sticker isn't on my car. It's on a part that happens to be on the car, LOL. D-oh. Anyway, I'm no sticker nut, but since my mouldings will be painted, rear badging will remain subdued overall, so the sticker will stay.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ma71supraturbo said:
looking good Larry (although I'm with turkish -- the mounts seem a bit strange). Do you have any shots from farther back?
Those mounts are from an original visor I'd bought , but never got to mount because it broke into two pieces before I had the chance. The pics under flourescents & flash suck. In person, it looks very nice.

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Those look awesome, good job Larry on the stickers, those came out very very nicely. And good job KevinM on those hatch visor those look great as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts