Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

My search for a second MKIV 6MT is over, thank God. The owner and I have agreed on price and are just working out the logistical details. I need intelligent and informed advice from those that have direct experience in shipping cars from Point A to Point B. The car will be shipped from Florida to SoCali, so if any of you have had excellent experiences with shippers that have enclosed transporters available in the southeastern part of the country, I would very much like to hear from you in this regard.

I maintain my vehicles at the highest level, so I need a shipper that will handle the vehicle with all the TLC it and I require. In that context, please post the name and contact info of only those shippers you feel meet these requirements. TIA to all who respond.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch, Chris. I was hoping you would see my post, as I figured you would have a lot of experience in this area. Thanks again.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mods,

I have decided to go with Gary Almond. You can lock this thread at your convenience. Thanks.

Ken.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
KenHenderson said:
Thanks a bunch, Chris. I was hoping you would see my post, as I figured you would have a lot of experience in this area. Thanks again.

Ken.
How can you not listen to a guy who cleans the undersides of his cars with tooth and toilet brushes... :) :bowdown:

good luck, Ken.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts