Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys,

The new shoes finally just arrived. Anyone know of a reputable shop to get polished 19s mounted and balanced? Any advice? It has to be perfect - it hurts my head to think about how much money I just spent on them. BTW the tires are rather large 315s and 265s.

Thanks fellas

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
mkivbren said:
Alright guys,

The new shoes finally just arrived. Anyone know of a reputable shop to get polished 19s mounted and balanced? Any advice? It has to be perfect - it hurts my head to think about how much money I just spent on them. BTW the tires are rather large 315s and 265s.

Thanks fellas

I go to this place all the time, and not once have I left unhappy!

Auto Effects
3600 Baltimore Ave
College Park, Md 20740
Phone: 301-345-1112

Ask for Jason (Owner)..drives a Yellow Supercharged C5.

Enjoy,
vnt

M

·
0 Posts
casper said:
every single wheel i had to get mounted, i took to ye ole wheel shop in elkridge on route one...
Same here. They don't mess things up. Good work there.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
How do you like them Bren?

·
0 Posts
not to hijack...... who will align aftermarket wheels on lowered cars....??

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
MarksSupra33 said:
Same here. They don't mess things up. Good work there.

Its right down the street from Where I work, less than 3 min from my office. I have taken rims there as well! Good work!

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
cherplex said:
A fellow clublexus member reffered me to www.ma-motorsports.com. I plan on going there to mount balance and get my fenders rolled.
Cherplex,

I would talk to AlpineTT prior to going there...... he had his fenders rolled there.

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raretoy said:
How do you like them Bren?
They are sooo sweet man. I thought the pics were great and all, but they are just sick in person. I'll try to get a pic up this afternoon. Put a pic of yours up bro!

Thanks for the advice guys!

M

·
0 Posts
300 percent density said:
not to hijack...... who will align aftermarket wheels on lowered cars....??
Cecil's alignment, in Edgewater, MD. They've done both my Supras, and will put them right into whatever specs you want.

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
Nice wheels bren..... with my 19" C5s regarding alignment and mounting use American Tire...right in fallston on bel air road. They have done my stuff and no issues at all.....i have been friends with them since they opened up. I would definitley stop by there and ask to make sure( tell them wheels and tire size)...but i am sure they wont have a problem.

Tony

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
MarksSupra33 said:
Cecil's alignment, in Edgewater, MD. They've done both my Supras, and will put them right into whatever specs you want.
Where is Edgewater?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey fellas,

Curious what your thoughts are - the shop I went to wants 300 bucks for mounting and balancing. That's gotta be on the high side, but the question is how bad is that considering the wheels are custom offsets and worth almost 4K and the sizes are 19x9.5 and 19x11?

Thanks for your help as always guys.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
$300 is retarted, i would tell them to go shit in their hat. Theres a ghetto rim shop in catonsville that my friend uses called custom concepts on route 40 heading towards the city off of 695. Its on the right hand side and they chaged my friend to do his volks around $100. (410) 455-6428 is the phone number.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
mkivbren said:
Hey fellas,

Curious what your thoughts are - the shop I went to wants 300 bucks for mounting and balancing. That's gotta be on the high side, but the question is how bad is that considering the wheels are custom offsets and worth almost 4K and the sizes are 19x9.5 and 19x11?

Thanks for your help as always guys.

The peps I mentioned will do it for right around $60.

vnt :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, yea, these guys are way too high then.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts