Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there's anybody in this area with experience modifying the MKIII supra in this area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in tahoe and took my MKIII to the carson city toyota dealer to get the exh. mani / turbo gasket installed after i gave up on it. that was about two years ago and everything's still fine. They tightened everything back up, which is more then i can say about some shops.

BTW I took it to the Toy dealer here in south lake tahoe and the guys in the shop scratched their heads and looked at it like "WTF is this thing" :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Theres a shop in Carson City call GILSON Autobody. I know the owner, the painter, the manager and they've done work to my old Viper GTS and they do AWESOME work. Talk to Darren and tell him Dave in Las Vegas sent you. Its the only place i'd trust in Northern Nevada

later,
dkm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everybody. I will definitely check out Gilson. Has anyone done business with C&C Fuel injection in Reno?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I know Dave Cappuro really well. He did some tuning on my Supra. He's a very smart guy. I like his work a lot. Tell him Dave sent you. He'll take good care of you. C&C is one of the better shops and I don't have any problems sending you over there.

later,
dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts