·
@llcoolgene
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I don't think it would look very good.

I love that bumper as it is though. One of my favorites, as long as you have a nice big FMIC to fill in the space. :drooling:

·
@llcoolgene
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True True...i have this bumper, but i just feel there is too many vents going on in there......just want to see how it would look....

·
@llcoolgene
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this request diffficult? help a guy out... =)

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
do you want to fill in the space completely with the silver, and make it look like the whole thing was solid?, if so, that is pretty hard especially since the shading on that picture changes a lot on the bumber, if you find a front bumber that you like, it would be easier to take the bumper off and paste the other one on top of it, and if you didnt like the vents, why did you buy the bumper, just wondering
-Jon

·
@llcoolgene
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GotTurbos? said:
do you want to fill in the space completely with the silver, and make it look like the whole thing was solid?, if so, that is pretty hard especially since the shading on that picture changes a lot on the bumber, if you find a front bumber that you like, it would be easier to take the bumper off and paste the other one on top of it, and if you didnt like the vents, why did you buy the bumper, just wondering
-Jon
i guess your not comprehending what i'm asking you to chop...Basically we have one huge vent for the intercooler in the middle....then to the left and rights sides we have one small vent with the gril/mesh, then comes another vent, which the turn signla light is present.....i would like you to chop off the small vent with the grill/mesh and just shadow it in, not fill it in with silver...i've had this bumper for a long time bro...ever since it came out and it took 3 months to get here from japan...just want something different, if it looks good..thanks

L

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
ummmm, i wasn't to sure what you really wanted but i just filled in the two small round vents.... doesn't look too bad. but if thats wrong, tell me and i'll fix it up like you want...

·
@llcoolgene
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks for the chop....actually i wanted that part you shaded in to be shadowed in so it's one complete vent....thanks again

L

·
@llcoolgene
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THanks guys...That's exaclty what i was looking for..looks like i'm gonna do it..thanks again

L

1 - 13 of 13 Posts