Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after taking some pics of people's cars on GT4, more and more people are starting to want them, and seeing how easy it is to do, and that I find it kinda fun, I figured I would make a thread dedicated to taking the pictures for you guys...

all you have to do is post what type of car (doesn't have to be supra, because almost every car is in the game) what color, I will always lower it for you... and please post if you have some sort of aftermarket rims, because I will buy them and take the pic with them on the car for you. If you want, you can specify the type of pic that you want (ex. snow, drift, burnout, jump, flame shot, dirt.. which is extremely goodl for burnout pics)

I should have the pictures to you on that same day or at least the day after.

NOW TAKING REQUESTS!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Silver Supra MK4 hardtop,
Flame Shot,
Rims are Work Wheels Euroline
JDM stock sides and rears 1/4 panels :)

Exactly like my car. Thanks in advance !:D

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
red mkiv tt...
stillen bumper
fmic
rims..

shit you could just see the pics from the thread i have in this section...

-mike

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry. I cant change the body kit, Im working on getting all of the supras right now, so far the only ones that I am missing are the red Mk3 and the anthrice MK4, I will post the pics that I am taking later today.

Im sure glad supraforums is back because honda-tech isnt much compared to this

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here is a quick update...

here are some of your pics, if you want one of them the real size, just pm me, give me your email, and I will send it to you, because photobucket made them all a little smaller... this goes for everyone that I am giving pics to, look at them, and let me know which ones you want me to send full size.

X2daC...
http://photobucket.com/albums/v289/94h22a/X2daC/?

MaliCali...
http://photobucket.com/albums/v289/94h22a/MaliCali/

update..
pnuctar, I am looking for your car in the game, I cant find it right now
mAzTT, have your car, getting ready to take the pics
n00bster, I have no clue if there is an anthrice supra in the game, but I will keep my eyes open for one
MKA390, I have your 350z, lowered, and getting ready to buy the rims, taking pics tonight, should have them up soon, as for the 300z, I dont have one right now, but I will keep my eyes open for one of those also

I think that takes care of everyone, Ill try to get the other pics up soon

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
Hey gotturbo, could you get a pic of a mk3 supra in red with the black sawblade wheels. thanks man..

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
oh, ok... i have the japanese version of the game, and in the old car lot, you can buy the 3.0L single turbo supra only in black with factory black sawblades on. i saw someone buy a red supra and swapped those black wheels on... but perhaps its only in the jap version? but if you can just get the sawblades i could photoshop the color.. thanks again gotturbo

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
//guyen said:
oh, ok... i have the japanese version of the game, and in the old car lot, you can buy the 3.0L single turbo supra only in black with factory black sawblades on. i saw someone buy a red supra and swapped those black wheels on... but perhaps its only in the jap version? but if you can just get the sawblades i could photoshop the color.. thanks again gotturbo

not possible. the car with sawblades is the Turbo A, which was only available in black, ever.

photoshop though, the possiblities are endless :D

-joe :run:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts