1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
I'm actually off that day, but Palmdale is not exactly a hop, skip, jump rope for me.

I'll consider it when I get home on monday afternoon.

EDIT- Since my bike is a 120 Plus bike, I'd have to get full leathers. I have them on order. Just depends if and when I get them.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
oh boy here come the tire spinnin...ill pass i got no drag radials and dont feel like runnin high 13's cause my car cant hook. but i might roll to see some passes

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who has helmets? Can any one bring one? I don't know if they're gonna let me use my shitty one!

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
if you dont want to use your shitty helmets or dont have one at all and are truley! dedicated they have a shop there that sells helmets. thats what i did when they tried to kick me off when i ran my first under 13 pass.

·
OG
754 Posts
braddman said:
Today's the day...love the huge response from the Supra community LOL.
yep thats so cal for you. not too many guys into draggin their supras.

sorry cant make it today but good luck bro.

i hope you get some traction and throw up some good #'s

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Team Toyota said:
yep thats so cal for you. not too many guys into draggin their supras.

sorry cant make it today but good luck bro.

i hope you get some traction and throw up some good #'s
Thanks man...It will definitely be a challenge.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
no suit. No go. But good luck to you brad.

Bringing the video cam?

·
awz.
452 Posts
Ouch.

I was planning on going. Even took all the crap out of the trunk. Stage 1 weight reduction, yO!!!!

Im in TO, so I would have left straight from work (Encino).

Halfway into work, I realize I forgot something.....the goddamn CAR!!!! Lol. I spaced out and drove the mini as I usually do.

Doh. Just as well, I guess.

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Brad we got shafted! atleast that civic and the bpu supra walked you on the way home!! Pakisho, i didnt know you were going. we left from moorpark today and it was a breeze to get there. BTW my car will be ready for some night runs sometime in the next week ;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Danny, I need a ride in the new red beast. Also who is going to be calling Craig out?

·
Banned
340 Posts
Are you guys all going to be meeting up, and heading up their togather? or is everyone just meeting up thier? I live down in carlsbad but I'm thinking about heading out their with you guys.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts