1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am writing a paper for my eng class on
my supra. The main point is i want to focus more on how supra
stand out from other car , soical roles of the car aiitle of thehistory of it
I don t want to put intoo much technical stuff I wl put in how or who design in the first place may be
I guess I want to see what the supra owner think about having own/owned a supra
I perfer mkiv becase that's what I have right now
ex: if iwere writing About cellphone then I would say About how cellphone had change the way we coomuicate each other... .....
Please feel free to leave comment or ur feeling Bout suprA or how supra the car stands out in the car world
I am not sure if this the right place to post it I am
More than happy post anywhere else to get more comment

· Registered
571 Posts

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
stay in school.. you obviously need a little more work on your grammar.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
The Supra has no "social roles" nor has it changed the world. Save yourself the embarrassment and pick a better topic.....seriously.
Are you kidding me? Owning a supra had made me more popular among people. Before I was a troll who would only lurk in forums and never post. Now that I own a Supra I feel that I have become a better person. I now go outside of my basement and have seen real sunlight. Also I heard the supra has abolished apartheid, solved the national debt problem and solved cancer.

· Bully
5,990 Posts
i think it changed the world of import tuning, if it wasnt for the supra you'd be reading about the jar of bees souped up sounding civics.
Yeah.. but 95% of the class won't give a crap. Giving a speech more related to everyone is much better. A supra speech will be :blah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.