Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i went to the dyno today, to tune the e-manage. took us 14 pulls total. final figures, 284 hp 330 ft pounds. i dont think thats too bad, considering its at 13 psi, with stock turbo.
I will post the two dyno graphs i have, and i need to get the others from the place.

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
that's pretty good. Gobs of tourque for a stock CT. Upgrade that bitch then dyno again!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is a comparison, my first pull in 3rd gear (i.e. no tuning) and my last pull, in 4th gear (with tuning) I noticed almost a 30 ft pound increase in torque, when using the 1:1 ratio.....

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
sorry here it is
You can see how rich the stock fuel was, even at 13-14 psi... I have the emanage maps. in some places -20 percent of the airflow was corrected for... (the computer thinks 20 percent less air is going in the engine.)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Nice numbers dude, me likes :bigthumb:

In the 2nd graph is that Untuned Vs. Tuned?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the second graph is untuned 3rd gear, vs. tuned 4th gear. yea i know, it is a kinda dumb comparison, but thats what they gave me.
I will have them e-mail me the rest.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
very nice for a stock ct!
doesnt it feel good to make a couple keystrokes and BAM gobs more power. when i tuned mine i went from 290/320 to 340/406. this is on a 60trim tho. i think my untuned numbers on stock ct 12psi were 245/336.
good work!

dave

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Yup, impressive numbers there Chris, its great meeting ya today, nice guy and nice ride :), hope to see ya tomorrow man, aight peace :chicken:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, but since i never rev that high, and my boost is down to like 10 psi by then, it doesnt matter.

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
ATP keeps things on file. They still had my dyno from when I was there many many moons ago.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
thats interesting to hear about the 3rd to 4th thing. I did my car in 3rd the passed 2 times at the dyno and my torque numbers were low...411/370. Next time I'll be sure to do it in 4th. It might help not having cracked ringlands on 4 pistons this time too:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts