Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1jz with PFC (untuned), manual box, manual ecu, no error codes. Ngk bkr7e’s gapped to .7mm running 11psi boost on stock twins.

Idles at 1700rpm when warmed up. (Clean ISCV and check for any vacuum leaks right?)

Hits a rev limit type thing at 5500rpm with foot flat to floor. Can get to 6500rpm if only part throttle. (Check plugs and coils, coil connectors, what else?)

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
what is your vacuum at idle? could be an intake manifold leak. i took my intake apart, and noticed that i had a few loose bolts.

if your vac is below -17 inches of mercury, you have a leak somewhere, don't go soley on vac lines

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
yeah, pretty much. what are you at?

though, i think your high idle will affect your readings, so you'll be lower than that once you drop your idle.

i dunno, let some other guys chime in

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
Just initialize the unit and try again.

Also on the rev thinging, are you driving the car or is it in neutral?

On mine when in neutral or with the clutch press in it will only rev to 7k but rev limit is set at 8.2k.

At 7k neutral/clutch press rev limit, mine was able to build 4-5 psi boost. When driving on the street my rev limit goes all the way up to 8.2k.

Got MOD List?

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
you can set everything in the settings part of the power fc! also the pfc doesnt use the ISC to idle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts