Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was sitting in a parking lot turning left, saw a white mk3 driving along, about to pass in front of me. So before it gets into complete view, I punch the gas to about 5500rpm to say "Hi" and just as I let off, I see some 50s something lady putting along not even looking, and about 5 people staring at me proboly thinking :wtf:

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
haha, thats pretty funny :dumbass: :)

Wrong section by the way..

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Flea420 said:
Was sitting in a parking lot turning left, saw a white mk3 driving along, about to pass in front of me. So before it gets into complete view, I punch the gas to about 5500rpm to say "Hi" and just as I let off, I see some 50s something lady putting along not even looking, and about 5 people staring at me proboly thinking :wtf:
i am prety sure they havent heard you.

stack na = quiet

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not when you have an Exhaust Leak :bigthumb:

·
2,275 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dont know if it was turbo or not, only saw the side, all I got from it was it was a white hardtop with sawblades, after I realized it was some old women I quickly lowered my head and looked away from it..... :(

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Dont know if it was turbo or not, only saw the side, all I got from it was it was a white hardtop with sawblades, after I realized it was some old women I quickly lowered my head and looked away from it.....

Should have tried flurting, mm pretty sure shed be hot one in her 50s driving a Supra LOL
Or you could have made here your sugamama.
LOL

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:nuts:

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
lol, back in the day when my dad had his mustang, this old lady was walking across the crosswalk and he revved up his 76 mustang, no cats. or mufflers, straight pipes all the way to the back. lol he siad hes never seen an old women run that fast in his life. lol he felt so bad after. but yeah they proabbly thought you were learning to drive or something lol. the first time i actually had to take off at a light making a right turm i revved it up to 3500, and like dropped the clutch and spun the wheels lol. everybody was staring at me

·
Registered
689 Posts
hahahah hey i wonder if she's a member... any 50 year old women with a white mk3?? cmon leave us a post.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, ya.
I have seen a few MK3's in town, Black, Blue, White Targa, White Hardtop and a Red, but they all seem to be driven by your average mom or dad.
The blue had a bodykit but was beatup all to hell, I saw some older guy with a hot chick a few days ago in a White one with the Targa off, I have honked at the Black one with no responses so far, and now this white one with the older women.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
iheart6bangers said:
hahahah hey i wonder if she's a member... any 50 year old women with a white mk3?? cmon leave us a post.

It was me... any hot young boys wanna cyber? press 333

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ckanderson said:
It was me... any hot young boys wanna cyber? press 333

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
speeking of, dad came home the other day to tell me. some lil old lady was in a 89+ black turbo with a sunroof >.< i need to find it.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
My aunt drove a 88 turbo until her death in 2000. She was in her 60s when she bought it and according to my grandma she hauled complete ass everywhere. No one in my family would ride with her because she drove "too fast" and the "damn doors are too heavy" LOL, i wish i woulda picked that car up when she kicked the bucket.

~scott

1 - 20 of 25 Posts