Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if they make reverse indiglo gauges for the supra the have just the numbers shine in indiglo colors....Here is a pic of what they look like for the prelude and I think they would look really nice on the Supra

 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I heard blitz is supposed to make a set but unsure when or if they will actually
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
this was covered in a post before, someone posted a website where they have them for the supra


they cost around $100 i believe...
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ya the cheezy looking ones do... I'm waiting till Blitz comes out with a pair.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
hurry4it said:
Hey does anyone know if they make reverse indiglo gauges for the supra the have just the numbers shine in indiglo colors....Here is a pic of what they look like for the prelude and I think they would look really nice on the Supra

I agree with you, this would look really nice. Especially coupled with some reverse Apexi gauges.
 

·
Supra Huntin
Joined
·
39 Posts
Re: Re: Reverse Indiglo Gauges

Supreme said:


I agree with you, this would look really nice. Especially coupled with some reverse Apexi gauges.
yup yup, i have the reverse Apex gauges and im waiting for someone to release the main gauges as well!!!

it Will be pretty damn sweet!
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Reverse Indiglo Gauges

SinfulMKIV said:


yup yup, i have the reverse Apex gauges and im waiting for someone to release the main gauges as well!!!

it Will be pretty damn sweet!
I just hope they match up pretty good
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Do they have the apex reverse indiglo guages with the white face? where can i find the reverse indiglo guages for the dash? No one has gave an answer to that yet.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Mk4play said:
Do they have the apex reverse indiglo guages with the white face? where can i find the reverse indiglo guages for the dash? No one has gave an answer to that yet.
Not a reverse indiglo in white face... only black face
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
only ones i know of are from some generic brand and they're kinda cheesy looking
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top