Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with my tailights. The reverse lights are always on when you turn the ignition on. Does not matter if the car is in reverse or other gears, the reverse lights remain on. Otherwise the brake/turn signal function works fine.

The taillight warning lamp on the dashboard is on. The only thing I can suspect at this point is the taillamp control box, but I did not really do anything to harm it, and like I said, other than the reverse lights the taillights work fine. Anyone know what could be wrong?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
water could have gotten down in there and whacked it all to hell. my circuitry had a bunch of corrosion on it but I cleaned it off and it worked. my taillight sensor indicator went off too for a while, until I put a 3 piece on my car. Now its back on again, go figure.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
neutral safety switch is my guess. when they go bad they can keep the backup lights illuminated at all times.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
hey mine dont go on.....
[captain planet geek voice on]let our powers combine! [/captain planet geek voice off]
:wtf: :dunno:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nocheez said:
neutral safety switch is my guess. when they go bad they can keep the backup lights illuminated at all times.
Where can I find the neutral safety switch?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts