Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well a few months back I hit a rod iron chair in the road w/ the Supra.It left some damage to the passanger's Front Quarter and paint all over the front bumper I was lucky that it wasn't very major,, :rolleyes:
Anyway it was time to freshen up the car !! So I took it to Stefan !! I really thought I was going to have to bite the bullet and paint the whole car, 10 years old and had a couple of rough seasons in the Sun in Miami and Palm Beach and being a black car to boot. Well sorry to make a short story long ,, but Stefan at Elite ,, here in Jax performed his magic and my car is back better than ever. I am actually afraid to drive it .. it's like PERFECT .. So I may order a class showcase and put it under glass in the Garage,, Nah
He has all the pictures and I hope he posts them,, if not I will try and get them and post them up.
Big Thanks to Stefan with his time and patience & care with my Car ,, I know there are other choices in paint & body guys but Stefan really knows his stuff and deep down he has a passion for Supra's (( if you are thinking about Getting your car really no need to think twice )) His work speaks for itself,, Pics to follow.
Happy Holidays !! Mine already is ! :bigthumb:

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Phil it looks great man! Did he repaint the whole car? Stephan does some awesome work, he really blew me away with the work he did on Johnathons red Supra, the cutouts were perfect and the red paint looked like candy, good choice bringing that car to Stephan.

Adam

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
pheobo ,,=== Thanks,,, Man call Stephan about the $$ it was well worth every penny,, I will tell you the highest insurance quote JUST to do the fender and front bummer was 1,550
That was from the Sealership,, and the wouldn't touch the rest of the car. I had a 500 deductable. (( Stefan did the front and bumper and molded on a used Wing West Front lip trimmed the sides and went over the whole car touched up where he had to,, he also surpized me with the clear turn signal,, I meantion that I like them and he put new ones on and said Merry Christmas ! ((He didn't have to paint the whole car,, he told me it didnt' need it,, Some area's did but not the whole car which is even more amazing t me. There were so many scratches)) also he strip the black paint off of my inner cooler,, Sweet ,,

I bought the Lip online for 375, plastic trim piece and emblems 100
I got a little cash out from insurance,
It was a bad misfortune turn GREAT !! :drool: ((WES It's got two coats of wax and it will probably sit in the garage, I will keep OLe Jon in mind he does great deatailing )) Adam Thanks I am happy with it ,, I almost slept in the Garage last night,,

·
Registered
557 Posts
How much money would it be for a complete? Tiny little bits of body work involved, but other than that if you could point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it!
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mark PM,exvelocity , He is the guy to ask about $$ to do the job. Worth every penny, You won't be disapointed!!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
damn that looks nice....something I need to do with my car! I hate my paint

·
Registered
557 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
damn that looks nice....something I need to do with my car! I hate my paint
I know how you feel..

thanks for the heads up ROLEX, will do

Mark

·
Registered
295 Posts
Wow it looks great, i need paint work myself can i get a rough estimate on how much a complete paint job costs?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
SupraTTurbo94 said:
Wow it looks great, i need paint work myself can i get a rough estimate on how much a complete paint job costs?
For a complete paint job expect no more than 3k for a "quality job" and upwards of 8-10k if you do the jams, engine bay, etch and want "near flawless".

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just for the Record ,, The car wasn't totaly repainted just the front end where the damage was !! he buffed and sanded and brought the old tired paint back to life !! I really thought I needed a entire paint job because of the Sun and rain in South Florida ,, But Stefan didn't suggest a entire paint job and he was right,, If you want the whole car painted he can do it. Just PM him about the $$ or questions.
He has painted several Supra's
Mkiv Matt (( Big JOB ))
Jonathan's (( not the entire car ))
Wes from jax ORange Supra (( This Car was painted years prior to F&Furious )) It's still one of the Sharpest Supra's around

He Does great work Period and he know's The Supra Intimately !!

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
I'll personally vouch for Stefan, having witnessed his work. A very well known Green Civic in the show community, and his personal, former Integra, Stefan does flawless work.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts