Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i know i dont post here alot anymore since my supra is gone but i thought u guys might join Everyone on this Big meet Everyone Is Welcome and i invite All of the supra comunity to join this event :p

Gary.
make sticky lol

Event: Revscene.net Annual Spring meet 2009
Date: March 22nd, 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 12 noon

03.22.09 (March 22nd 2009) Mark the day on your calendar. Revscene.net Annual Spring Meet!!! Time to put back on the rims, wash off that dirt and salt. And show off what you got during Christmas for the car!

More info to come!!! Spread the word to all the car clubs so that you can come with your car crew!!! Roll in together to park together. Come represent for the community!]

Like with every spring meet, this is a grass roots type meet. No thrills, no gimmicks. Meant for family fun, community awareness, and to dust off the dirt, bring out your ride. As always, idiocy will not be tolerated. Be on your best behavior, you are representing your crews and the automotive community.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not sure about the meet in 06 but this was posted in the Tiburon forums so i thought u guys would love to join the meet! Don and Duane i hope u can attend :p

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
im not sure about the meet in 06 but this was posted in the Tiburon forums so i thought u guys would love to join the meet! Don and Duane i hope u can attend :p
Mines not a show car but I did get the shadow grey interior installed thanks to Pat (smupra).

:)

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Isnt the spanish banks springs meet a vancouvermustangs, and vancouverfbody meet?? I guess Revscene has moved it LOL. I'll go if Don goes, and if we all cruise together, then it will be super awsome.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I'll put a permit on and come out too, its been a long time scince I went to a Revscene meet... we should meet somewhere then cruise out, maybe at my shop for the valley, Surrey, Langley people.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'll put a permit on and come out too, its been a long time scince I went to a Revscene meet... we should meet somewhere then cruise out, maybe at my shop for the valley, Surrey, Langley people.
i wouldnt mince back tracking to your shop :),

but im having some AFM problems lol, so hopefully i can get that fixed before or no go.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I would come but am waiting on some XRP hoses and seats to arrive. Everything else is pretty much ready to go though. :)

Duane

Edit: Dave, you have a passenger yet?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts