Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Republican
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driving on Highway 99 today, going back to Fresno. It is a 2 lane highway, and it is some what empty. I was crusing at like 70, in the fast lane, pacing the car next to me. I hear what sounds like a swarm of bees, and in my rear view miror, I see one hard core ricer civic. He is RIGHT on my ass, I can't even see the front of his grill.
I slow down a little, so he will get off my ass, but he is stuck there. Thier is no place for him to pass me. I click the high boost button, downshift to 4th, and floor it. Within seconds I'm going 100, and he is getting smaller and smaller. I level off at about 85, and wait for the bees to catch up. He gradualy catches up, but you can tell he is flooring it. He goes past, and gives me the hazzard flash. :rolleyes: some people just amaze me....
This is my first posted "kill" so if it sucks, I'm sorry...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
lol nice "kill", people like that make me sick, they need to have their licenses revoked for riceritis
 

·
Republican
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, but man, i get some satisfaction out of it. i hate those guys, and for me to buy a 2,300 dollar car, and kill the cars they have spent thousands on, is great. and i do it in comfort! What advantages does the civic have over my car? um..... gas milage, and they dont blow hg. why would you buy one!?
 

·
Lets go Nets
Joined
·
2,956 Posts
lol riceritis... stupid ricers, bury yourself in a grave please. civics are good for nothing but being a stock beater to get good mpg and transportation, DONT race with them, its useless!!!!

-Brett
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
737 Posts
i did the same to this black prelude in fresno with a big ass v-tec sticker on his window. first he revv. at me and i go wtf then i say o.k i'm going to spank his ass to shut him up. line up at the light. light turn green bam !!he's a block behide so i bust the hazard on him "knowing ricer they like hazard light " i slow down for him to catch up and guess what he try to do a fly by i saw him coming hella fast so i drop the beast to 3rd gear right when he's get next my door i floor it and right away leave him 5 car behide so i bust the hazard agian. he then change lane and make a right turn with his tail between his legs me and my brother laugh all the way home. damn ricer:D :D
 

·
I'm very humble.
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
black_veilside said:
i did the same to this black prelude in fresno with a big ass v-tec sticker on his window. first he revv. at me and i go wtf then i say o.k i'm going to spank his ass to shut him up. line up at the light. light turn green bam !!he's a block behide so i bust the hazard on him "knowing ricer they like hazard light " i slow down for him to catch up and guess what he try to do a fly by i saw him coming hella fast so i drop the beast to 3rd gear right when he's get next my door i floor it and right away leave him 5 car behide so i bust the hazard agian. he then change lane and make a right turn with his tail between his legs me and my brother laugh all the way home. damn ricer:D :D
So you race the Beast from a stop? Unusual for Supra owner. Good job. You're in Nor Cal right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Haha...stuff like that blows my mind, but in the ricer community (especially a civic) you almost have to expect it. I was riding with my buddy in his 240sx the other day and we were in the turning lane to turn into wal-mart and this ricer civic flies by and p uts on his hazards. We just laughed....they'll never learn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
Rainbow said:
Haha...stuff like that blows my mind, but in the ricer community (especially a civic) you almost have to expect it. I was riding with my buddy in his 240sx the other day and we were in the turning lane to turn into wal-mart and this ricer civic flies by and p uts on his hazards. We just laughed....they'll never learn

DUDE!!! being a ricer must be awesome!!!!!!! they must get at least 300 kills by driving through mall parking lots!!!
 

·
Republican
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya, I'm glad people dont put supra's in the catigory of a rice car. maybe its that fack that our cars are so fast, and so easy to make even faster.
 

·
I'm very humble.
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
Ckanderson said:
Ya, I'm glad people dont put supra's in the catigory of a rice car. maybe its that fack that our cars are so fast, and so easy to make even faster.
What are you talking about? There are plenty of Supras out there that are riced out AND slow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Red C5 said:
What are you talking about? There are plenty of Supras out there that are riced out AND slow.
not only that but alot of domestic owners lable them as rice anyway, and the wing do throw them off a little bit.;)
 

·
Big Member
Joined
·
707 Posts
Kracin said:
DUDE!!! being a ricer must be awesome!!!!!!! they must get at least 300 kills by driving through mall parking lots!!!
:lol:

damn i didnt know i beat so many cars in my 91 previa with 190k miles
 

·
I'm very humble.
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
SOLO Z said:
not only that but alot of domestic owners lable them as rice anyway, and the wing do throw them off a little bit.;)
Those are just the idiots that don't know shit about cars. Plenty of riced C5s, Vipers, Mustangs, etc.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top