Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Wow I would buy that car ,no seriously I would. I would give it a new paintjob (Blk), sell the chrome rims buy OEM rims, sell the veilside kit and find an OEM one. Then you have a nice clean supra. Overall this is a waste, I can't believe what people do to make there rides stand out. Its also in the states which means thats one more Supra to waste.

-Dino

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
This vehicle does not carry the added cost of running, maintaining and insuring the Turbo version, but will give you all of the macadam scorching power you desire.

Riiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhtttttttttt! :wtflol:

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
At least it was an N/A that was tortured. No offense to the N/A owners. :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It invokes the thought of speed in those you pass.

:kekegay:

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Holy Ricermobile Batman. :wtflol: But seriously, that is one of the worst Supras I've ever seen. It's incredible how bad some peoples tastes are.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
AznSupraTT said:
wow norristown is not far from me at all.. good thing i never saw that around id probably rip my eyeballs out...
Norristown isnt far from me either. I have a house in East Falls right by an R6 station..

there's the ricer mentality though: "it invokes the thought of speed"

aka put a wing on ur car and graphics and terrible wheels and noone will want to race u in fear that ur car is a rocketship. NOW i know what all the honda owners were thinking! duhh :jerkit:

·
Registered
784 Posts
who post up my supra for sale??

haha.. right.. that is one ugly supra.. but like said.. buy it for 10k and take all that crap off.. oh wait.. it's a waste of time and money.. buy a TT instead.. :wtflol:

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Ugly

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Everyone notice how the ugliest Supras tend to have the RiceSide...excuse me, Veilside bumper/kit???

·
Registered
164 Posts
talltrini10 said:
Everyone notice how the ugliest Supras tend to have the RiceSide...excuse me, Veilside bumper/kit???
Maybe they feel that the more money they spend on kits, the nicer their car will look...

·
Banned
216 Posts
VickSupra said:
This vehicle does not carry the added cost of running, maintaining and insuring the Turbo version, but will give you all of the macadam scorching power you desire.

Riiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhtttttttttt! :wtflol:
what the hell does macadam mean.....macadamian nut scorching power?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts