Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
road hazard
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a call from my coworker and got the news that one of our colleagues was killed in a motorcycle accident this afternoon. he and his wife were riding up to san jose for the weekend and got into a wreck. my coworker was killed and his wife is currently in critical conditon. we're still trying to find out the details.

may he rest in peace and pray for the best for his wife.

please everyone, ride safe out there and always wear your gear!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hope the wife will pull through. Sadly, I never learned how much gear really meant till I went down a few weekends ago myself. Luckily, I was suited up from head to toe. Not even a scratch on me, but a bruised hip and ego. Ride safe guys.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys.

unfortunately, i'm in japan on business and can't help find more information of what happened. a lot of us at work are still shocked and saddened by his tragic accident.

·
always watching
362 Posts
RIP, best wishes for his wife. I lost a brother to a motorcycle accident, you just can't take bike forgranted they can kill you so quickly

·
road hazard
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got some details of what happened.

he was on the highway and was cut off by a car turning into his lane. the driver of the car didn't look over their shoulder to check their blind spot and ended up hitting him and his wife.

we have a lot of riders at my work and they're planning to have a ride this friday in honor of him. i'm pissed i can't be there for the ride because i'm in japan for business until the weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts