Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
its so odd to see clean caribbean cars - everytime I see something decent out there its covered in dirt :lol:

Nice skyline under your layer of sand and salt erosion

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Back up off my countrymen, yo.

We still on for that Blue Moon test run thursday?

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Blue Moon is your destiny Thrusday night.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
word, i live down in trini.

the black supra if you are reffering too, thats been trying to get tuned for the longest while now....I think if it gets properly tuned it can hit 9's or 8's bcuz it has the full works, just incorrect people tuning it. Believe it or not, this is Jack Warner's(FIFA) Son, supra. He has a yellow as well, it sweet.

we got sr20's doing 11.01's etc.
Theres the red supra doing 10.6 and its a street car.(its on titan motorsports website)
1st Gen RX7 does 10.3 and its driven everyday lol.

Its such a shame, that all these sweet fast cars you see, wont ever be raced again, or well for about 10 more years.....The government here totally sucks, and well, that track is been taken over by some idiots interested in just making money than making teh country more fun. And the gov. wont even locate a place for a new track nor do they have 0.00001% of thoughts of a new track for us here.

Just when i thought i'd get to see the monster 1JZ time his car :( was expecting about low 11's or high 10's from it. :(

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts

thats the black supra's setup.

The blue skyline is awesome, i think its on the stock block doing 11.2 seconds, street car as well. Subaru's running low 11's only as well lol, guy with the skyline is the Subaru king down here.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
which one?

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Wow thats wicked, I was just showing all these cars to my wife since she's from Marabella, Trinidad...maybe I should take a trip down and have ths supra shipped and do some schooling and then enjoy some Carib and Aloe Pies/Doubles! :lol:

Respect~!
vnt :)

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
^^^^^^ I had no idea. We should plan Supraforums TnT meet. You think BWIA gonna give up discounted prices if we book in groups? ;)

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
my woman is trini... my son is half trini/half jamaica.. and thats as close as i am getting to trinidad

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
doug said:
my woman is trini... my son is half trini/half jamaica.. and thats as close as i am getting to trinidad
We wouldn't let you in anyway :fawk:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Whatever, jerk boy

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I went to Trini for Carnival last year and all I can say is that they had some nice cars and some hot women...wow

1 - 20 of 31 Posts